Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 01:30 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times

Advertisements

Thomas Markls has did an interview on tv with Peirce Morgan answering many questions about Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah.. saying he has apologised many time for allowing photographs of him before the wedding but explained why he did this.. but how badly handled him and his family were being pursued by photographers and journalists following them around.. He said they said in one paper he was an alcoholic when he doesnt even drink... and he was looking bad , and why he fell for this journalist promising they could make him look good before the big day..... it was quite sad listening to it.... He then said he didnt believe the Royal family were racist at all. If you can listen to the interview its worth trying to get it online.. I missed part of it this morning and have to listen again myself... He also mentioned Meghan ghosting all his family and her mothers family also.... I had wondered why none of her mothers sisters were at the wedding but Oprah and others were... so she must have brushed them all aside too.... It was quite sad when Thomas mentioned living only 70 miles away from the couple and would love to see Archie... Heartbreaking really when he was such a supportive dad for years to Meghan...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2021, 04:22 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
I heard there were discussions about how ginger the baby might be.

Was the baby going to have ginger hair like Harry's father or dark hair like Prince Charles.

As for Meghan, she looks like she has a tan and is hardly what could be described as black.

I am sick of Harry and Meghan and their pathetic carping and whining about how their lives are so hard, or preaching about the environment.

They should try living the lives of ordinary working people and having to deal with their experiences.

Harry once used a racist term in terms of another soldier who he called our p**i friend, and also dressed up as a Nazi for a fancy dress party, and now he wants to lecture to us about racism and colonialism, which is laughable given that hos own family were among the primary offenders, and far more responsible than the average person on the street.

As for the environment, they live in a house worth nearly $20 million, with 16 bathrooms and have a jet set lifestyle, and numerous cars and a security detail, and yet they see fit to lecture others.

They don't represent Britain, are not working Royals, and should lose all titles and status.

They should also stay in the US, as we don't want them back in Britain.

As for Thomas Markle, he should just be thankfully to get shot of that poisonous daughter of his, who not content with destroying her own family, is now trying to destroy relations with her husbands family.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-09-2021 at 04:35 AM..

Old 03-09-2021, 04:34 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I heard there were discussions about how ginger the baby might be.

Was the baby going to have ginger hair like Harry's father or dark hair like Prince Charles.

As for Meghan, she looks like she has a tan and is hardly what could be described as black.

I am sick of Harry and Meghan and their pathetic carping and whining about how their lives are so hard, or preaching about the

They don't represent Britain, are not working Royals, and should lose all titles and status.

They should also stay in the US, as we don't want them back in Britain.
It was obvious to me that the hatred spewing from her mouth was shall we say 'a bending of the truth'? I can't believe that anybody is falling for it but plenty of people in the UK are! I'm no royalist but the attack on them is outrageous, but what's more outrageous is the fact that theyve had no opportunity to defend themselves against what I consider to be lies, I hope the world can see Merkel for the vile creature she is. Not content with just destroying her relationship with her own biological family she's now destroyed her relationship with her in-laws too, is nobody safe from this disgusting person.

Old 03-09-2021, 05:49 AM

2,400 posts, read 1,567,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

:
cheeky!!!

Old 03-09-2021, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
It was obvious to me that the hatred spewing from her mouth was shall we say 'a bending of the truth'? I can't believe that anybody is falling for it but plenty of people in the UK are! I'm no royalist but the attack on them is outrageous, but what's more outrageous is the fact that theyve had no opportunity to defend themselves against what I consider to be lies, I hope the world can see Merkel for the vile creature she is. Not content with just destroying her relationship with her own biological family she's now destroyed her relationship with her in-laws too, is nobody safe from this disgusting person.
sense at last... this is just what this lady does.. she destroys families. she doesnt talk to both side of her own family except her mother Dora who you will remember was welcomed with open arms by the Royals at the wedding. it was lovely the way Charles waited for her in the church and how he walked with her and Camilla outside the church... she does seem a nice woman.. but what has happened to this spoiled daughter.. who seems to only hang around for as long as she needs people then disses them leaving them bewildered ... Shes a true Narcissus in every sense of the word... She fits almost everything about Narcissm. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662

Old 03-09-2021, 07:38 AM

I wonder if Meghan was ashamed of her family once she moved in better circles. seems strange that she ditched all but her mother Dora... https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b1814404.html

Old 03-09-2021, 08:12 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post

Totally Agree, and I don't believe they were driven out of Britain by journalists or the Royals.

Personally I think they left because Meghan wanted to continue with her Hollywood career, and wanted to milk her new fame and Royal titles in the US.

Numerous media deals, along with massive exposure and Oprah Winfrey exclusives.

They seem to crave the very attention that they claim not to want.

They criticise journalists, yet try their best to gain media attention and this even includes massive media deals in order to earn vast amounts of money.

The hypocrisy of these two when they preach about racism and colonialism or environment, is both disgusting and nauseating.

I think most people would be happy if they just stayed out of the media and shut the hell up.

Old 03-09-2021, 08:19 AM

2 posts, read 2,771 times
baby going to have ginger hair like Harry's father like princes

Old 03-09-2021, 11:36 AM

32,647 posts, read 48,040,180 times
Oh look . Back in the center of attention again.

Old 03-09-2021, 11:40 AM

3,460 posts, read 2,783,899 times
This is all another “he said/she said” story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom