Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 12:25 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times

Advertisements

How far can this lady go with twisting the truth and taking others down with them.. its beyond me why shes even given a platform for her rubbish... Rev Edwards, the vicar at St Matthew's Church, in Dinnington, and St Cuthbert's Church, in Brunswick, Newcastle upon Tyne, said he was told by a Lambeth Palace staff member that, 'Justin does not do private weddings. Meghan is an American, she does not understand'.

He says the claim has caused confusion among clergy and couples anxious to tie the knot and is asking Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to clarify the situation.

Red Edwards said: 'It puts us priests in a difficult position on what constitutes a Church of England wedding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2021, 06:08 AM

4,190 posts, read 2,501,136 times
“Justin had a private conversation with the couple in the garden about the wedding, but I can assure you, no wedding took place until the televised national event.” Rev. Mark Edwards

Meghan was simply ignorant and didn't take the time to understand; in short: willful ignorance.

And yes, it might seem like folks are drilling in on her on this, but she is mining minutia for grievances; she's being held to the same standard as a public figure that she expects others to conform to.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:56 AM

1,494 posts, read 1,670,383 times
Oh my god, a third effing thread of Megan hate. Get yourself a life! Starve her of the attention you hate that she keeps getting.

Old 03-17-2021, 11:28 AM

899 posts, read 539,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
Oh my god, a third effing thread of Megan hate. Get yourself a life! Starve her of the attention you hate that she keeps getting.
I'm not sure why calling out a celebrity's hypocrisy or questioning her is now tantamount to "hate"?

Or are you trying to judge and shame people for having different views?

Like it or not, Markle is a public figure now. She willingly chose to broadcast an interview on national and international television. That decision exposes her to both criticism and support. One does not take precedence over the other.

Old 03-19-2021, 11:24 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
I dont have time in my life for hate or want to hate anyone... I dislike her actions yes.. but at first I had high hopes for the woman with Harry.. I thought they would make excellent ambassadors for our country... not now though , shes manipulative and quite wicked to get her own way..

Old 03-19-2021, 12:29 PM

130,047 posts, read 12,072,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I dont have time in my life for hate or want to hate anyone... I dislike her actions yes.. but at first I had high hopes for the woman with Harry.. I thought they would make excellent ambassadors for our country... not now though , shes manipulative and quite wicked to get her own way..
I agree, dizzy. When they got married, I thought it was wonderful & hoped they would bring awareness & do good things, with grace. But it hasn't turned out that way.

Old 03-19-2021, 03:47 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,565,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I agree. I was excited for Harry that he seemed to have found a true love. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be so.

I was hoping that Megan would be similar to Kate - personable, classy and kind. Unfortunately, Megan is showing herself to be a selfish, manipulative shrew that just wants attention. I think Megan is extremely jealous of Kate because she knows she isn't on her level. I think she is trying to slam the royal family to make herself look better. It just shows how absolutely awful she really is.

I hope Harry will wise up sooner rather than later. If he stays with Megan he will be miserable and he deserves a happy life.

Old 03-19-2021, 09:20 PM

5,948 posts, read 2,870,440 times
Me again is very much a Lefty. Three marriages and the Vicars meeting she thinks Proudly that it made a fourth..
A lefty doesnt believe in God. but only publicity.

Old 03-19-2021, 10:40 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Me again is very much a Lefty. Three marriages and the Vicars meeting she thinks Proudly that it made a fourth..
A lefty doesnt believe in God. but only publicity.
Well, just because you're a "righty" doesn't mean you should get away with insulting and stereotyping people on the other side. Not being an evangelical ,marrying several people, and lying about one of them has little to do with politics.Most "lefties" don't approve of her either.

Old 03-20-2021, 07:49 AM

5,948 posts, read 2,870,440 times
Actual I am a regestered as Uninrolled .Its just the Left makes it SO EASY to fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom