U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-27-2008, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Russia's Georgia-Invasion-Planning Press Center
133 posts, read 312,532 times
Reputation: 40

Advertisements

It's cristal what you feel about US but what about Russia and Russians?

Share your opinion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-27-2008, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Western Mass.
605 posts, read 2,187,915 times
Reputation: 303
I don't think England has an opinion, but British people may do. As one, I'll say that I've never been to Russia but it seems like an interesting place from what I've read - lots of history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 07:19 PM
 
1,570 posts, read 1,603,117 times
Reputation: 461
the english women hate russian women because all the english males marry russian girls
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 07:38 PM
 
1,149 posts, read 5,164,659 times
Reputation: 587
I would say mostly negative. I know there are always a few exceptions. Nevertheless, keep in mind English people don't know much about Russia and Russians. The English have mostly had contact with or know of the influx of nouveau riche "New Russians".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
 
Location: Western Mass.
605 posts, read 2,187,915 times
Reputation: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
I would say mostly negative. I know there are always a few exceptions. Nevertheless, keep in mind English people don't know much about Russia and Russians. The English have mostly had contact with or know of the influx of nouveau riche "New Russians".
I've never heard a single negative opinion about Russia or Russians from any of my fellow countrymen. What experience are you basing your opinion on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
 
Location: England/Wales
3,531 posts, read 2,055,570 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonrob View Post
I've never heard a single negative opinion about Russia or Russians from any of my fellow countrymen. What experience are you basing your opinion on?
Nor me..But I have heard they need a good boiling as they taste of cabbage and vodka,,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2008, 07:34 AM
 
Location: Russia's Georgia-Invasion-Planning Press Center
133 posts, read 312,532 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
the english women hate russian women because all the english males marry russian girls
why don't they marry russian guys then?



Quote:
Originally Posted by LINCOLNSHIRE View Post
Nor me..But I have heard they need a good boiling as they taste of cabbage and vodka,,
sorry mate, what do you mean 'boiling'?



Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
The English have mostly had contact with or know of the influx of nouveau riche "New Russians".
I'd say they are the most arrogant among the nation

Last edited by lumumba; 06-28-2008 at 07:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2008, 09:05 AM
 
1,570 posts, read 1,603,117 times
Reputation: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumumba View Post
why don't they marry russian guys then?




Because Russian guys are just as ugly as English women
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2008, 12:47 PM
 
2,633 posts, read 4,451,523 times
Reputation: 586
my view of Russians are huge strong people. Why in my old chemistry class we had a Russian for the first year of the course and he was 2 times my size. He also had a permanent 5 o clock shadow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2008, 12:59 PM
 
Location: Russia's Georgia-Invasion-Planning Press Center
133 posts, read 312,532 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Because Russian guys are just as ugly as English women
I can confirm that there is at least one exception : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
my view of Russians are huge strong people. Why in my old chemistry class we had a Russian for the first year of the course and he was 2 times my size. He also had a permanent 5 o clock shadow
ha-ha-ha : ) not any longer because of the lack of food : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top