Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2011, 07:40 PM

16 posts, read 27,819 times

Advertisements

Hi, my family is getting ready to relocate to Cleveland OH and I was wondering if anyone on here has any roots in Cleveland to give me any info on the wards there. I am trying to figure out a good place to live and really wanted an LDS members perspective. I would love any help I get. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM

28,099 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalu28 View Post
Hi, my family is getting ready to relocate to Cleveland OH and I was wondering if anyone on here has any roots in Cleveland to give me any info on the wards there. I am trying to figure out a good place to live and really wanted an LDS members perspective. I would love any help I get. Thanks!
I can't help you personally, lisalu, but I'm wondering if you've also posted this on the Cleveland forum. It might be worth a shot.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:57 PM

16 posts, read 27,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I can't help you personally, lisalu, but I'm wondering if you've also posted this on the Cleveland forum. It might be worth a shot.
I have and a member suggested that I post this on the Utah forum as well. Thanks though.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:03 AM

1,294 posts, read 3,254,386 times
I never been there, but I would assume that you might get some ideas by either calling a listed bishop from the area (see the LDS Maps website) or maybe contacting the historical Kirkland sites. There might be a missionary couple or something there that could help you out a bit.

Good luck.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:39 PM

973 posts, read 2,142,095 times
I am from just south of Cleveland. I am not LDS though. I have good friend from west of Cleveland, who lived here, is now back south of Cleveland where I'm from, & IS LDS. & my old coworkers lives in Akron as well & is LDS. Neither are on these forums that I know of though. =( Are you looking for culture in Cleveland too, or just info on wards? I can ask my friend who is from Cleveland & see if she knows if that is what you are looking for. If you want culture, that I can help w/.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:27 PM

70 posts, read 293,818 times
My wife used to be a Mormon and went to a ward in Seven Hills. I think there is one in Westlake too. Did you try Google? "lds ward seven hills, ohio" - put into Google and you'll get the address and phone number, or click here for a Google map.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah