U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 04:16 PM

19,632 posts, read 53,495,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irman View Post
Did you mean Utah County?
Oops
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 05:57 PM

7 posts, read 4,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Are you planning to rent or buy? And what would your budget be? Those are a couple of things we really know to be able to help you further.
We would be renting to start. VA loan stipulations... but I think it'll be a good thing, help us get a feel for where we like. Our budget would be around 450k

Old 05-05-2018, 05:59 PM

7 posts, read 4,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Juan Diego and sandy / cottonwood would be a good fit for you but you will need a healthy budget. Coming from the NE that shouldn’t be a problem.
Very true. Can't get too much more expensive than in New England. I've seen people talk about the cost of housing being high in SLC. To me it's cheaper! lol you get a lot more house for the money, and in most cases a lot more updated. The yards are usually smaller I've notice in SLC, but we are okay with that. The hubs hates spending every weekend doing yard work. We would rather be out enjoying nature. I've been looking a little bit in Sandy. Thanks!

Old 05-05-2018, 09:18 PM

21,265 posts, read 20,872,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish21 View Post
Very true. Can't get too much more expensive than in New England. I've seen people talk about the cost of housing being high in SLC. To me it's cheaper! lol you get a lot more house for the money, and in most cases a lot more updated. The yards are usually smaller I've notice in SLC, but we are okay with that. The hubs hates spending every weekend doing yard work. We would rather be out enjoying nature. I've been looking a little bit in Sandy. Thanks!
Look in Cottonwood Heights. Seriously. I'm a native Salt Laker, and I've lived in five different areas in the Salt Lake metro area. Cottonwood Heights is by far my favorite of all of those places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or