U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
1,061 posts, read 1,359,186 times
Reputation: 439

Advertisements

well be back in tampa on the 31st haha.

 
Old 07-20-2009, 03:22 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
WOW! That was quick.
I hope all goes well on your move and look forward to one day meeting or talking with you about life in UT.
Let me know when you are ready to meet or talk after all has settled with your move.
Good luck and take care.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
well be back in tampa on the 31st haha.
 
Old 07-21-2009, 04:00 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
1,061 posts, read 1,359,186 times
Reputation: 439
sounds good, were excited to get back home. as much as we love it here it just doenst really feel much like home. I guess the religion thing has something to do with it, the ideals of people here and then the issue of family not being here for me.

Also the more i learn about things going on here, id rather not subject my body to the wierd things going on that are all hush hush. I find it amazing how many people i meet on a daily basis with some form of cancer or a spouse with or has had cancer. Although i dont have a real explanation the fact that the military testing range is less then an hour away, there is a magnesium plant out past gransville (maybe an hour) which is supposedly the 2nd most poluting plant in the world among the other plants, mines and refineries here. Im sure the inversions the 1-2 times a year arent all to healthy either.

Those all may sound dumb but I have pretty much always had a job of workng in peoples homes and honestly id say ALTEAST 1 out of the 4-5 peoples home per day i deal with have, have had or have had a spouse with a form of cancer. I also was told the other day that one thing they think parkinsons is from is alot of chemicals in your body. which i thought was interesting because i have met a few people with that as well
 
Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
I hope ya'll have a safe move back.
Well, at least you will be going back to where your family is located.
Shoot me a PM when you are back in FL to let me know how all is going for you.
Take care.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
sounds good, were excited to get back home. as much as we love it here it just doenst really feel much like home. I guess the religion thing has something to do with it, the ideals of people here and then the issue of family not being here for me.

Also the more i learn about things going on here, id rather not subject my body to the wierd things going on that are all hush hush. I find it amazing how many people i meet on a daily basis with some form of cancer or a spouse with or has had cancer. Although i dont have a real explanation the fact that the military testing range is less then an hour away, there is a magnesium plant out past gransville (maybe an hour) which is supposedly the 2nd most poluting plant in the world among the other plants, mines and refineries here. Im sure the inversions the 1-2 times a year arent all to healthy either.

Those all may sound dumb but I have pretty much always had a job of workng in peoples homes and honestly id say ALTEAST 1 out of the 4-5 peoples home per day i deal with have, have had or have had a spouse with a form of cancer. I also was told the other day that one thing they think parkinsons is from is alot of chemicals in your body. which i thought was interesting because i have met a few people with that as well
 
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
What you said is not dumb at all.
It is just not the place that is truly your home, that's all.

I would love to see pics of UT and hear some of your stories.

Have a safe trip and keep in touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
sounds good, were excited to get back home. as much as we love it here it just doenst really feel much like home. I guess the religion thing has something to do with it, the ideals of people here and then the issue of family not being here for me.

Also the more i learn about things going on here, id rather not subject my body to the wierd things going on that are all hush hush. I find it amazing how many people i meet on a daily basis with some form of cancer or a spouse with or has had cancer. Although i dont have a real explanation the fact that the military testing range is less then an hour away, there is a magnesium plant out past gransville (maybe an hour) which is supposedly the 2nd most poluting plant in the world among the other plants, mines and refineries here. Im sure the inversions the 1-2 times a year arent all to healthy either.

Those all may sound dumb but I have pretty much always had a job of workng in peoples homes and honestly id say ALTEAST 1 out of the 4-5 peoples home per day i deal with have, have had or have had a spouse with a form of cancer. I also was told the other day that one thing they think parkinsons is from is alot of chemicals in your body. which i thought was interesting because i have met a few people with that as well
 
Old 08-03-2009, 12:30 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
Hope you are home safe and had a good trip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
sounds good, were excited to get back home. as much as we love it here it just doenst really feel much like home. I guess the religion thing has something to do with it, the ideals of people here and then the issue of family not being here for me.

Also the more i learn about things going on here, id rather not subject my body to the wierd things going on that are all hush hush. I find it amazing how many people i meet on a daily basis with some form of cancer or a spouse with or has had cancer. Although i dont have a real explanation the fact that the military testing range is less then an hour away, there is a magnesium plant out past gransville (maybe an hour) which is supposedly the 2nd most poluting plant in the world among the other plants, mines and refineries here. Im sure the inversions the 1-2 times a year arent all to healthy either.

Those all may sound dumb but I have pretty much always had a job of workng in peoples homes and honestly id say ALTEAST 1 out of the 4-5 peoples home per day i deal with have, have had or have had a spouse with a form of cancer. I also was told the other day that one thing they think parkinsons is from is alot of chemicals in your body. which i thought was interesting because i have met a few people with that as well
 
Old 08-05-2009, 01:48 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
Good day, people of UT!!
 
Old 08-05-2009, 08:44 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
1,061 posts, read 1,359,186 times
Reputation: 439
finally made it back to fl, still trying to get settled back in though haha. What a long drive that is!

the humidity is something i surely dont miss haha
 
Old 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
I am glad ya'll had a good trip and made it to FL safely.
Let me know once you are settled in and PM me if you would like to talk about your experiences in UT, as I would love to hear them.

How is your girlfriend's pregnancy going?
Wish you the best of luck of getting back in order at home.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tim Tim View Post
finally made it back to fl, still trying to get settled back in though haha. What a long drive that is!

the humidity is something i surely dont miss haha
 
Old 08-10-2009, 01:47 PM
 
Location: FL
401 posts, read 584,456 times
Reputation: 37
Good day to all, people of UT!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top