Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 09:48 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,688 posts, read 57,994,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpobrien4 View Post
Hi,

I have the answer for you.

Aadland Dental is a full-service dental practice with a state-of-the-art facility in Vancouver, British Columbia. They offer general family dentistry as well as technologically advanced preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services.

Thanks,

Matt P Obrien
That's a tad far away from Vancouver, WA USA
And likely significant insurance barriers (and potential border / aftercare issues)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 10:09 PM

10 posts, read 9,896 times
Quote:
Hi,

Aadland Dental is a full-service dental practice with a state-of-the-art facility in Vancouver, British Columbia. They offer general family dentistry as well as technologically advanced preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services.

Thanks,

Matt P Obrien

Thanks Matt. I am checking them out, see if they are in my insurance network. I was curious if you had personal testimony from someone on getting complex bridgework done with them. Regards.

Old 12-16-2021, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
That's a tad far away from Vancouver, WA USA
And likely significant insurance barriers (and potential border / aftercare issues)

I found them in Vancouver, WA. Aadland Dental, 2702 NE 78th St #104, Vancouver, WA 98665, United States.

Old 12-17-2021, 01:29 AM

3,882 posts, read 4,534,690 times
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks,

Matt P Obrien
Oh great, it will only take me about 5 hours to get there from where I live, which is...
Vancouver WASHINGTON!

Lol, this is a thread in the Vancouver, Washington forum bud.

Old 11-12-2022, 05:45 PM

Default Aadland Dental in Vancouver

We did end up going to Aadland Dental in Vancouver. They are really great. They have several dentists working at that office, but we asked for Dr. Aadland. She is great. We have been going back to her for all family dentistry needs. Turned out that she fixed the bridge for now so we can wait it out for few more years.

We highly recommend her office for dental needs.

Old 11-14-2022, 11:37 AM

1,624 posts, read 4,053,067 times
I recommend Nova Dental in Salmon Creek. It used to be a Wendel Dental location until Dr. Kris bought it and took over the practice. I had a damaged tooth from Wisdom teeth damage and she didn't give up and saved the tooth. I will forever go there as long as they are in business.

https://novadentalsc.com

Old 11-14-2022, 11:38 AM

1,624 posts, read 4,053,067 times
Oh and for kids I recommend Adventure Dental across from the Fred Meyer in Salmon Creek. Should you need one.

Old 11-15-2022, 07:54 AM

5,641 posts, read 24,944,880 times
I have switched dentists more than once and am now very happy with...

Mountain View Dental Salmon Creek
1412 NE 134th St Ste 140, Vancouver, WA 98685

Best dental office I have been to in years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Vancouver area