U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 01-11-2012, 01:40 AM

18 posts, read 11,988 times
Default Vancouver Electronic Music Festivals?

Ok, So i have been looking through the net for any Major Electronic music festivals that are held in Van city. Ya know with all the big name Dj's, David Guetta. Calvin Harris, all that stuff, but i cant seem to find anything at all!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and through the summer months we have at least 10 well known major music festivals with all with the big club scene music.

I'd like to know as ill be in the area in June on wards.

Anyone know of any in Vancouver they could tell me about?

Please and thanks.

Last edited by sunshineleith; 01-11-2012 at 03:33 AM.. Reason: PG-13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 06-06-2012, 04:21 PM

1 posts, read 849 times
try this site for <a href="http://www.eventlike.com">vancouver events</a> . They list some big festival events. Also google blueprint events . They organize all the big electro/dj music scenes in vancouver.

Last edited by shylo119; 06-06-2012 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: what i wrote was looking terrible

Unread 10-10-2012, 01:57 AM

1 posts, read 569 times
[url=http://www.summer.com.tw/pages/eng/index.php]Summer Electro[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver