Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2016, 03:56 PM

1 posts, read 580 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone!

I will be arriving in Vancouver, BC from Toronto at approximately 2:30pm on September 07 and would like to reach out to someone currently living in the area.

I am a very recent university grad from Toronto, but I will be arriving without an apartment or job lined up. I would very much appreciate it if someone could meet up with me and help me out for the day.

My original plan was to find a hostle upon arrival, in which case I would then continue to live there until I can find a place to stay. I find this plan a bit stressful and would like to avoid it if possible. If I can meet up with someone it will make things flow much more easily.

I will pay for any services you can offer, which includes the pick-up at the airport and each subsequent night you allow me to stay at your place. I will be adamantly searching for a place to stay while in Vancouver, every day from early morning until night. If you feel that you can help me out in any way, please contact me!

Also, I forgot to mention that I will be searching for a cheaper accommodation upon arrival ($300-$550), but I can only pay a hostle-type fee per night while I look for it.

Please message me if you can offer various services, and I will be more than willing to chat about it with you.

*Note* I will be looking through the replies to this post throughout the day, each day up until my departure on Sept. 7th. I will close this post only when the problem is solved - so it will always remain active until then.

Thank you very much and I looking forward to your responses!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Vancouver