Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Ventura County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 03:00 PM

2,916 posts, read 11,075,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKLO View Post
LOL, I am actually thinking about going there today. The servers are really friendly and the food is pretty good. If you can, sit outside and enjoy the planes coming in. If you're lucky, a little bird will come visit your table and try to steal your toast!

Waypoint Cafe
325 Durley Avenue
Camarillo, CA
805-388-2535
Open till 4PM daily
Had my meal for the day again at Super Taco, 5th/Meta DT O, for, eh, what was it? [($3.change)+little tip]!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 03:13 PM

89 posts, read 421,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
Had my meal for the day again at Super Taco, 5th/Meta DT O, for, eh, what was it? [($3.change)+little tip]!
I also have enjoyed burritos from Super Taco thanks to the recommendations here and I guess my favorite so far is Pastor. You are right you just can't beat the price.

Which meats do you like best and what do you get; taco's burritos, etc?

Old 05-07-2011, 07:25 PM

1,549 posts, read 4,255,853 times
Quote:
Gotta love that place...I made a "mistake" on Monday and went to El Taco De Mexico next door to Super Taco. The burritos are ok but I love Super Taco so much more! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by olypentax View Post
I also have enjoyed burritos from Super Taco thanks to the recommendations here and I guess my favorite so far is Pastor. You are right you just can't beat the price.

I only eat chicken there. I am not too much of a beef eater. My coworkers and I used to go there and they would eat everything including lengua....ummm...not me!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olypentax View Post

¡Pollo con salsa picante!

Old 05-08-2011, 02:18 PM

699 posts, read 1,344,096 times
Brunch on the patio at Cafe Nouveau is a special treat.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:08 PM

Although this is a chain, I ate lunch at Habit Burger today in Oxnard. They have veggie burgers now which are surprisingly very good!!!

Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKLO View Post
Although this is a chain, I ate lunch at Habit Burger today in Oxnard. They have veggie burgers now which are surprisingly very good!!!
Uh, at the Topa Financial Plaza? The last couple of times I ate there, I felt strange rumblings in my tummy. Hadn't been back since. Sounds like it went ok for you.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Uh, at the Topa Financial Plaza? The last couple of times I ate there, I felt strange rumblings in my tummy. Hadn't been back since. Sounds like it went ok for you.
LOL, the last time I had a "rumble" in my tummy was from Bobbi's Mexican in Camarillo and this was years ago and I have not been back!!!

The veggie burger is new and it is really good..it's bigger than most veggie patties at other restaurants....go and try it...no rumble guarantee!!!

Last week me and the boyfriend ate at Sea Fresh in the Channel Islands Harbor. It was a casual seafood restaurant. Food was ok...he had blackened salmon and I had the crab cakes. I should have ordered what he had...my bad....I would go there again though if that's any indication of the food being at least decent! Their clam chowder is rich....extremely rich...so rich I ate some and gave the rest to the boyfriend which he was happy about. If something is too rich, then I will have rumble in the jungle!

Sea Fresh
3550 S. Harbor Blvd
Oxnard, CA
Sea Fresh Channel Islands(805)204-0974 - Home

Old 05-09-2011, 10:09 PM

Today I had lunch at Yamato's in Camarillo

They have all you can eat sushi for lunch on Mondays...I am not a big sushi eater but my friend wanted to go and I happily obliged him since this is his birthday week..well, it was $15 and they had some really great stuff. The food is served on this rotating belt...all kinds of stuff like seared garlic tuna, California rolls, tuna rolls, dynamite (this was SIN..served up DELICIOUSLY!!!), salmon, other types of sushi and sashimi plus the standard stuff like edamame, fresh fruits, vegetables, etc...

Not bad and I needed someone to cart me out of there....

Yamato's
1901 E. Daily Drive
Camarillo, CA

YouTube - YAMATO JAPANESE RESTAURANT-CAMARILLO
The video is kinda weird but the food was good..

Old 05-10-2011, 09:34 PM

Seems like I am always out eating....I am shocked....took a friend to lunch today at El Tecolote in Camarillo. It was ok. I would go again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Ventura County