Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 08:33 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times

Advertisements

The ancients could of used the elder scroll to travel to this time and get plans for helicopters, boats, cars, weapons and maybe some music, and take them back. Now that would be cool to combine this modern world with Skyrim's world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 04:15 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
The ancients could of used the elder scroll to travel to this time and get plans for helicopters, boats, cars, weapons and maybe some music, and take them back. Now that would be cool to combine this modern world with Skyrim's world.
Most of my enjoyable time in Skyrim was trying to obtain weapons and armor so I could survive. After you become invincible or can destroy everything; it isn't as much fun. Of course, I wished the same thing, when I went up against the Forsworn Briarhearts for the first time at a low level (some even kicked my butt at higher levels). The frost troll on the seven thousand steps also kicked my butt at the low level. At high levels you can easily dispose of them and most dragons.

By the way; does anybody know why the Briarhearts are so tough? Is it their armor or just their natural ability? Also; are there any really great concoctions to be made out of the briarhearts?

Old 08-19-2013, 12:49 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times
Quote:
Well, one your shouts can open a rift in time and bring down trains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3-hN3Bd50

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Most of my enjoyable time in Skyrim was trying to obtain weapons and armor so I could survive. After you become invincible or can destroy everything; it isn't as much fun. Of course, I wished the same thing, when I went up against the Forsworn Briarhearts for the first time at a low level (some even kicked my butt at higher levels). The frost troll on the seven thousand steps also kicked my butt at the low level. At high levels you can easily dispose of them and most dragons.

By the way; does anybody know why the Briarhearts are so tough? Is it their armor or just their natural ability? Also; are there any really great concoctions to be made out of the briarhearts?
Briar Heart - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

They are tough just because they have kick butt stats, armor and perks.

Skyrim:Forsworn - UESPWiki

Old 08-19-2013, 04:16 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
They are tough just because they have kick butt stats, armor and perks.
After they loose their kick butt stats (because we turned into a bigger kick butt) it is not as much fun. I got some pretty good whopping's from that crew!

Old 11-10-2013, 09:29 PM

Almost two years after the release, Skyrim is still on the top 10 games from the gamefaqs site.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:42 AM

744 posts, read 1,091,552 times
So am I the only Skyrim player in existence whose favorite race is Imperial?

Old 11-11-2013, 04:24 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,212,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
So am I the only Skyrim player in existence whose favorite race is Imperial?
Nope! I love the Imperials! I love the fact that the Imperials are basically the "jack of all trades". They're the most well-balanced and versatile of the Elder Scrolls races. Plus, I'm charismatic by nature, so I personally can identify with the Imperials most of time LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!!!!!

Old 11-12-2013, 12:21 AM

312 posts, read 494,333 times
Wow after I finish Final Fantasy IX I feel like I need to get into a good WRPG!

Old 02-17-2014, 11:37 AM

Wish I could import my own music into Skyrim. It would be fun listening to AC/DC or the Beatles or Black Sabbath while adventuring in this game.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:19 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,615,476 times
Quote:
Wish I could import my own music into Skyrim. It would be fun listening to AC/DC or the Beatles or Black Sabbath while adventuring in this game.
I bought these Bose speakers with two inputs and will play music from both inputs at the same time. So I have my PS3 and PC plugged in with the Skyrim music turned off and I can play whatever I want and so it sounds like it is coming from the game itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games