Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is the best on-line multiplayer Halo game on the Xbox 360?
Halo 3 3 60.00%
Halo 3: ODST 0 0%
Halo: Reach 2 40.00%
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary 0 0%
Halo: 4 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 07:03 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I agree. Halos glory days unfortunately are long gone. I also use to hate when my team would own the enemy and they would all quit except one guy, makes matches unbearable.

Halo is one of the reasons why Im getting a PS4 for my next gen system instead. I mean, who is honestly hyped for Halo 5?
Halo's time may be over but you're mistaken if you think you'll be much better off with a PS4. Killzone, Uncharted are just overhype generic shooters. After playing the Last of Us, I'm convinced that shooting just isn't ND thing. Four games involving shooting a gun and they still can't figure out the mechanics. Wasn't Killzone suppose to be the Halo killer?

Sony may win this generation but that is only because of Microsoft and Nintendo's blunder. Generic first party games that is no different from the third party games. Microsoft wants your living room, Sony overcompensates with little value and Nintendo freeze up when a opportunity approaches them. I wouldn't be surprised if the industry crashes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 08:08 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
It's also EXTREMELY annoying the way players drop out during matches and aren't replaced.
That usually happens to me when I'm host. And as a side note, I'll never knock people that leave games. If you're 2-12 on my team, you should leave. It's the considerate thing to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games