Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 09:41 PM

1,809 posts, read 3,191,709 times

Advertisements

Only level 22 myself. My character build is a mess. Points all over the place. I want to finish the story, then I'll play again with a more focus build. It looks like I'll have to start over if I want to see the ending from the other factions anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 10:17 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
I am at level 88 now. Pretty much finished all the main missions, so just building settlements now and doing the occasional but annoying saving the settlement missions to get caps. Just biding my time until the DLC ever comes around.

Few days ago I happened to notice that my game date was December 19th, and then I suddenly remembered there was a neat little 'easter egg' where the Diamond City settlement has Christmas decorations on Christmas day. I did some waiting and was able to see it, good random catch on my part would have taken forever to see that if I didn't catch it.

Last edited by Suburban_Guy; 10-24-2021 at 08:10 AM..

Old 02-05-2016, 09:19 AM

64 posts, read 73,792 times
Lots of GOTY snubs. The hype train was way too large.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:36 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
I am at level 88 now. Pretty much finished all the main missions, so just building settlements now and doing the occasional but annoying saving the settlement missions to get caps. Just biding my time until the DLC ever comes around.

Few days ago I happened to notice that my game date was December 19th, and then I suddenly remembered there was a neat little 'easter egg' where the Diamond City settlement has Christmas decorations on Christmas day. I did some waiting and was able to see it, good random catch on my part would have taken forever to see that if I didn't catch it.
Great catch! Awesome.

I'm level 66 with my main character, I'm also building up settlements. I'm almost to the point where every single settlement has a large building, at least 10+ settlers, and missile turrets up the wazoo

Old 02-16-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Great catch! Awesome.

I'm level 66 with my main character, I'm also building up settlements. I'm almost to the point where every single settlement has a large building, at least 10+ settlers, and missile turrets up the wazoo
It's coming soon!

The first Fallout 4 DLC launches in March | The Verge

Old 02-16-2016, 07:44 PM

1,809 posts, read 3,191,709 times
think the season pass will be worth it or are they using hype to drive sales?

Old 02-17-2016, 12:39 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Yes, and yes
I'm really looking forward to these dlc, but they are milking the game as much as they can it seems .. hopefully they will bring more than what mods already offer
If you liked the game, 30$ for the season pass (only until the end of the month, from March 1st it becomes 40$) is imo worth it. Especially since supposedly there are many more dlc coming.
I'm hyped most for Far Harbor. I remember how awesome Point Lookout was for fallout 3, it was a lot better than the vanilla game. A chance to go to Maine working one of Nick Valentines cases seems like I trip I wouldn't want to miss.
Yac.

Old 02-17-2016, 07:13 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Yep, I'm all in with the DLC.

Currently level 68, every single settlement is built up with massive buildings and 20+ settlers, completed almost all the companion missions. Might be time to start a new character that won't be OP when the DLC drops lol

Old 02-17-2016, 07:25 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yep, I'm all in with the DLC.

Currently level 68, every single settlement is built up with massive buildings and 20+ settlers, completed almost all the companion missions. Might be time to start a new character that won't be OP when the DLC drops lol
Are you using any mods ?
I started using mods when i heard there was a texture pack that stabilized the framerate.. and now when I run the game it's 34 mods I believe, nothing too silly, just things like additional radio stations, new songs etc. Then there are the settlement mods, adding hundreds of new items (like trees, cars, bos or institute style buildings, sliding doors, working gun racks etc).
The latest addition to the list cuts the amount of loot you find (especially meds, ammo and adhesive) by roughly 90%, making the survival/scavenging aspect of the game more than just a chore, with trips back to the base every 30 or so minutes with a backpack full of junk and tons of chems).
I started playing from scratch, on hard, with this loot limiting mod and finally I feel the game is somewhat balanced. Vanilla game becomes too easy once you get a decent gun and lvlup beyond 20 or so.

Old 02-20-2016, 01:56 PM

I just purchased my season pass for PS4.

The 29.99 price is good until March 1st when it will go up in price, so get it while you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games