U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 09:02 AM

1 posts, read 28,327 times

Advertisements

Hello my name is alcius, and i am looking for an apartment to rent but the credit is not to good. if you do know a place please provide me with the number. thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2008, 05:04 PM

1 posts, read 27,812 times
Default Apt

did you ever find a apartment in norfolk with no credit check? because if you did I would like to have the number Im searching for an apartment and my credit is bad. thank you so much!! Rynita

Old 04-05-2008, 12:12 AM

2 posts, read 33,868 times
Thumbs up my husband and I need to start our credit, we r young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieudonne Alcius View Post
Hello my name is alcius, and i am looking for an apartment to rent but the credit is not to good. if you do know a place please provide me with the number. thank you
Hello Alicious
well My husband and I have the same situation as you, we got married right, (we are 21 and 24 my husband) and well he was working for a couple of months in Dallas and now we are moving to Miami, before we desided move to orlando fl, but they didnt let us move cause we were not from Florida and ofourse right now we dont have a job in Florida , but we have some friends right there and they were going to huck us up with jobs and ofcourse we are not going to sign for something we can not pay, well the thing was that as we dont have a job in FL we had to have the rent of 12 months in the banck and show prove of it. right now we are just starting we are not rich and we are the only ones doing this in not that somebody is going to give us the money, how can we start our lives if in every apartment they ask for credit, we still dont have one.

please if somebody know about apartments of no check credit let me know NOW !!! this is an emergency.

thanks

Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 32,460 times
people you need to write your congress rep to let them know about the problems u are have finding housing to rent do to credit everyone should have the write to housing. anyone can have bad luck that happens in there life that mean no one should have the to refuse u housing becuse of it we americans take any thing but we want fight for whats right.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:45 PM

2 posts, read 44,972 times
In Norfolk. You can look up O'keefe Realty in Oceanview part of Norfolk (he doesn't do credit checks but he'll charge you for one) (1-3bedrooms)$700 - $900 monthlyThere is an apartment building in Ghent on the corner of Brandon and Hampton Blvd (red brick 1 bdrms only)$500 - $600monthlyAlso, I've noticed that most people who don't do credit checks ALSO don't post ad's online. Drive thru some of the areas you'd like and look for those "FOR RENT" signs that you buy at Lowes. That's the easiest way to look for an apartment and stay under the "Credit" red tape.Long shot (I've never tried before) but you can try and Apartment Locator service. The fee is small and they reimburse you if can't find anything.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:49 PM

2 posts, read 44,972 times
O'keefe Properties

2016 E Ocean View Ave
Norfolk, VA 23503

Contact O'keefe PropertiesPhone:(757) 583-3132

Old 09-17-2011, 07:23 AM

2 posts, read 26,002 times
Hi, O'Keefe Properties does check perspective clients credit, as part of the application process. We will not qualify individuals with Evictions, non-satisfied Judgements or bad prior rental verifications.
Please do not waste your time and ours with request for rental with bad or no credit. Mr. OKeefe

Old 09-17-2011, 07:27 AM

2 posts, read 26,002 times
Hi, We are in the business of welcoming clients into exceptional Waterfront and Historic housing into Norfolk, Va. O'Keefe Properties does check perspective clients credit, as part of the application process. We will not qualify individuals with Evictions, non-satisfied Judgements or bad prior rental verifications. Mr. OKeefe

Old 09-19-2011, 04:48 PM

28 posts, read 52,026 times
I would suggest finding something privately owned. I have a had a lot of luck by just being honest with my situation. Not everyone is like Mr. O'Keefe
Good luck!

Old 11-06-2011, 12:53 PM

1 posts, read 12,286 times
im looking for a 2 bedroom apartment no credit check basically someone who willing to work with me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia