U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 10:39 PM

7 posts, read 16,533 times

Advertisements

Thanks gregir.
One more question:
My apartment lease ends on Feb. 28th and I have to go to court for my sentence on Feb. 26th. Do you think it is a good idea not to extend my lease and save $$ since I am going to jail with free food and free utilities?
Oh and by the way, and this is a serious question, would they let me take my books with me to study in jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2015, 09:18 AM

13 posts, read 20,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerNYC View Post
Thanks gregir.
One more question:
My apartment lease ends on Feb. 28th and I have to go to court for my sentence on Feb. 26th. Do you think it is a good idea not to extend my lease and save $$ since I am going to jail with free food and free utilities?
Oh and by the way, and this is a serious question, would they let me take my books with me to study in jail?
Umm yeah, ok. You are either making a feeble attempt at trolling or you are the most chipper and upbeat individual I have ever witness prepare for some time in the slammer.

Old 01-24-2015, 09:19 AM

13 posts, read 20,846 times
Quote:
Thanks gregir.
One more question:

Umm yeah, ok. You are either making a feeble attempt at trolling or you are the most chipper and upbeat individual I have ever witness prepare for some time in the slammer.

Old 01-24-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy18 View Post
Come on Ziggy18 easy on words ... an international student here! too many new words in your sentences )))
Well to answer you, I have done something in the past and I have no control over it now, so I should try to adopt myself to the status quo and face the consequence ... unless these stupid law makers change this stupid law in VA!
good luck pals ... wish me luck too thank you

Old 01-25-2015, 01:11 AM

6,553 posts, read 10,842,297 times
By your own admission you were doing way over 55. You were busted and now VA's laws are stupid? I'm really seeing who the stupid one is here with this continued posting.

Old 01-25-2015, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot424 View Post
By your own admission you were doing way over 55. You were busted and now VA's laws are stupid? I'm really seeing who the stupid one is here with this continued posting.
Did I kill anyone? Did I injure anybody? Did I cause harm to a single creature? Did I jeopardize someone else's life? Does that make sense to go to jail if the answer to all the aforementioned questions are no? I was going maybe 100mph in a road with nobody on it. I did not ruin any body's life but they want to ruin mine ... you call this justice? If this stupid law makes sense to you then probably your brain is not mature enough (yeah Bigfoot I am calling you stupid, too). I wish instead of a big foot you had a bigger brain!

Old 01-25-2015, 03:42 PM

6,553 posts, read 10,842,297 times
Quote:
Did I kill anyone? Did I injure anybody? Did I cause harm to a single creature? Did I jeopardize someone else's life? Does that make sense to go to jail if the answer to all the aforementioned questions are no? I was going maybe 100mph in a road with nobody on it. I did not ruin any body's life but they want to ruin mine ... you call this justice? If this stupid law makes sense to you then probably your brain is not mature enough (yeah Bigfoot I am calling you stupid, too). I wish instead of a big foot you had a bigger brain!
Enjoy your time locked up and don't forget your tooth brush.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:08 AM

53 posts, read 55,992 times
Quote:

I find it incredibly obnoxious that you are so cavalier about speeding 100+mph on our roads when we have opened up our country to you as a guest. Don't like our laws? Don't let the door hit ya' where the Good Lord split ya' on your way back to your own country.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:37 PM

4,521 posts, read 5,213,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaintejean View Post
I find it incredibly obnoxious that you are so cavalier about speeding 100+mph on our roads when we have opened up our country to you as a guest. Don't like our laws? Don't let the door hit ya' where the Good Lord split ya' on your way back to your own country.
Part of the complacency could come from New York where he earlier claimed he was let go with only a fine for doing 144mph. I find this incredulous but if true, then a rider/driver might believe that fines are the worst that can happen. If money was not an issue, then high speed driving would be the norm.

I'm sure the latest post got the cyclist banned for a while so we might not hear from him again until he has gotten a few prison tats and a couple piercings.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:24 PM

Chill guys! I am the one going to jail why are yall so pissed?! So many arrogant people in this forum. Thank God you guys are nobody, or only dear lord would have known what is gonna happen to human kind on earth with you pathetic people smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Part of the complacency could come from New York where he earlier claimed he was let go with only a fine for doing 144mph. I find this incredulous but if true, then a rider/driver might believe that fines are the worst that can happen. If money was not an issue, then high speed driving would be the norm.

I'm sure the latest post got the cyclist banned for a while so we might not hear from him again until he has gotten a few prison tats and a couple piercings.
Johnsonkk I never claimed I did 144 mph! To clarify this you should know that it was one of my friends who was clocked at 143mph and pulled over for the cop. Then since he was a good guy and apparently it was his first offense the cop gave him a break and cited him only for speeding ... NOT in VA of course!!!

You guys need to preach love instead of hate. I did not do any bad thing to any of you and you already hating me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaintejean View Post
Slaint did you find this country by yourself or your ancestors helped you find it? Just a friendly reminder that you guys only have 300 years history. Show some respect for other people if you want to be respected.

God bless the wise and guide the ignorant ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or