Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2007, 04:48 AM

2 posts, read 4,990 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help. My husband and I have just moved to Williamsburg and are looking for an apartment but We are having no luck at all. Does anyone know of apartments or houses to rent under $950 per month? Is there a local paper which has apartment listings or a notice board in a food lion or coffee shop!!!We are staying in the travelodge so I am really keen to find somewhere before labor day!!!! Any help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2007, 11:44 PM

83 posts, read 732,388 times
Have you tried rentals.com? I don't think you will find a house in that price range. But I briefly clicked on the apartments/condos option, and saw that there were some apartments listed in that price range. Of course, you would have to call to check availability, and I'm not sure if that price range was for a one or two bedroom.

Good luck to you. Williamsburg is a beautiful town - I hope you enjoy living there!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 AM

143 posts, read 755,899 times
There are some brand new apartments located at the intersection of Lightfoot and Richmond Roads near Toano, which is only a few minutes from Williamsburg. I believe these were in the $800 range. Perhaps someone else from the area has more info on these. Good luck!

Old 08-28-2007, 10:53 AM

1,194 posts, read 3,958,783 times
Default Apartments in Williamsburg Va/ Norge

Here is a link to the website for Station at Norge Apartments near Toano Va
Ripley Heatwole: Williamsburg Apartments, Station at Norge Apartments

Rates are very low and they are brand new .
I am not connected with them in any way...

Old 09-12-2007, 08:22 PM

33 posts, read 120,508 times
If you can't find what you're looking for in Williamsburg you might consider someplace in Newport News near Ft. Eustis. You'd only be 15 minutes from Williamsburg and you'd also be close to the shopping and restaurants on Jefferson around Patrick Henry Mall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia