Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2008, 07:31 PM

931 posts, read 3,803,449 times

Advertisements

Hey guys, I ran into some bullsh*t cops today on I95. I was apparently going 105mph in a 55mph zone. I think the cops were just jealous of my modded Honda Civic, so they decided to pull me over. It was total bullsh*t man. They've probably never even seen Fast & Furious. There was like nobody on the road, except the people behind me that I was passing. I am so pissed. They said it was reckless too!

What should I do? Hire a lawyer? Hire an attorney? Try to sue the cops for lying? It was really embarrassing to have to pull over for these idiots. It's like they have nothing better to do. Should I just ignore it? What's the worst that could happen? I don't want to have to pay for this fine. If I ignore it will it just all go away? I just want to close my eyes and make it all go away....Please, anyone out there? Helloooooo?

Please help guys. I don't want to have to go back to driving school for the 3rd time and my parents will kill me!!!

Halp, what should I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2008, 07:34 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
Hey guys, I ran into some bullsh*t cops today on I95. I was apparently going 105mph in a 55mph zone. I think the cops were just jealous of my modded Honda Civic, so they decided to pull me over. It was total bullsh*t man. They've probably never even seen Fast & Furious. There was like nobody on the road, except the people behind me that I was passing. I am so pissed. They said it was reckless too!

What should I do? Hire a lawyer? Hire an attorney? Try to sue the cops for lying? It was really embarrassing to have to pull over for these idiots. It's like they have nothing better to do. Should I just ignore it? What's the worst that could happen? I don't want to have to pay for this fine. If I ignore it will it just all go away? I just want to close my eyes and make it all go away....Please, anyone out there? Helloooooo?

Please help guys. I don't want to have to go back to driving school for the 3rd time and my parents will kill me!!!

Halp, what should I do?
Prepare for 2 weeks in jail. Anything over 90 is one day in jail per mile over 90 in Virginia.

Tell me this is a joke post.

Old 12-21-2008, 08:00 PM

8,826 posts, read 15,320,564 times
Sounds fake to me.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:09 PM

535 posts, read 1,741,990 times
Jealous of a Honda? Ok.

You're lucky you weren't locked up. My nephew was doing 100 in a 55 and ended up spending a night in the slammer. Not sure if it was all speeding or his knack of talking smack to authority figures (told the cop his mother would have him fired if he didn't let him go then amongst other things).

If this is true get a lawyer, you're going to need one. If the court digs up your record and see a bunch of violations you might be getting a new girlfriend with the name "bubba".

Old 12-28-2008, 11:25 AM

822 posts, read 3,002,937 times
I know how you feel - I have a souped up '73 Pinto and everyone is totally jealous of me. I can tell by the way they all stare and point.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:43 PM

21 posts, read 66,054 times
Boyyyy are you in trouble!

How did the police catch up with your Honda Civic in the first place? You stopped...there's your first mistake. Did you tell them you watched Fast and Furious and that made you a better driver than everyone else so that meant you could drive faster? That one always works for me.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:00 AM

1 posts, read 3,924 times
I just got pulled over doing 105 in a 55 on dulles...thank god that's all I was doing.. ****s weak ****ing va can suck a dick!! Im a Maryland boy! Ps: whipping an '01 VW Jetta "supped up" as u may wanna call it haha

Old 08-14-2010, 12:00 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
You sound like a dangerous arrogant a**! I hope the judge throws the book at you and then your parents really start the punishment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia