U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2009, 05:01 AM

21 posts, read 98,915 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I've been looking for rental housing in Fredericksburg and I've been considering Windover Villas but I haven't been up to view the subdivision or the area. Can anyone give me some input on the subdivision and the area and any pics will be nice. I have a child in Elm School and a good school is a must. Any advice and help will be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 07:09 AM

1,218 posts, read 4,567,524 times
That name doesn't ring a bell; what are the direction?

You may get more information if you post in the Northern Virginia subforum.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:50 AM

The address is 8001 Cherry Tree Dr off of Old Plank Rd its off of Exit 130B from I-95. It's a housing subdivision. Hope this helps!

Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 PM

738 posts, read 3,567,074 times
onevthoki, it's the small homes that are infront of the Raintree Subdivision off of Old Plank Road. I had to do a google search to figure it out, since I never realized that they were called that.

Anyways, Mrs. NC, I replied to your DM, but since you mentioned here that you have a kid in Elementary School, then I thought I would post about that. They would either go to the new school (Wilderness Elementary I think), or Chancellor Elementary (Where I went to Elementary school many years ago)

I've only ever heard great things about both schools. Chancellor elementary was built like 80 years ago, but it has a larger new-er addition and gym.

Like I said in my message, I don't have any pictures, but if you have any questions about the area, let me know.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM

Thanks Eric D, I can always count on you for quick helpful advice. That makes me feel at ease to know that its a good area for my family and a good school for my daughter. Thanks a bunch!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 06:50 PM

1,218 posts, read 4,567,524 times
Eric - I just pulled up the attendance zone map for the county (http://www.spotsylvania.k12.va.us/info/Attendance_Zones/2008-ELEMENTARY_SCHOOL_ZONES.pdf (broken link)) and it is Wilderness. I've got friends with kids there and they are very pleased.

Mrs. NC - That is a nice area; the start of heading out to some of the rural land still in the county, yet still close to the convenience of civilization. We attended the United Methodist Church right there on Old Plank and miss it. Good luck with your move.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:12 PM

Thanks a lot your input is very much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia