U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 740 times

Advertisements

As a new resident of Hall Station, who is anxiously awaiting the completion of my townhouse on Hall Station Drive, it was nice to see what ImanQ wrote about the neighborhood. This is exactly why I fell in love with the location in the first place. I made sure to visit the model several times during different hours of the day (the model faces 214) and was pleased that I wasn't able to hear the traffic at all. Keep in mind that the model doesn't have a TV or radio on either. I can't say enough times how anxious I am to move to this neighborhood and become a part of this small community. I don't think I could have made a better decision in purchasing a home here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 08:58 PM

1 posts, read 652 times
I too purchased in Hall Station and I'm pleased with the neighborhood. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet my neighbors as I think many of us are first-time home buyers.

I'm just curious if/when they will sell the retail space they are marketing. Early on they anticipated it would be a possible pharmacy or coffee shop. That would only add to the convenience.

We are surrounded by well-established communities, which only adds additional appeal to the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland