U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-07-2011, 07:52 AM

1 posts, read 3,336 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of gas stations with quality k1 kerosene in the Gaithersburg/Rockville area? I have a kerosene heater as a backup to PEPCO since we have no gas service. I've found a few dealers by chance but they are a little far away and I wasn't too happy with the quality of our last tank.
Thanks for any advice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 08:29 PM

13 posts, read 15,606 times
The Freeststat station on Hungeford Dr in Rockville has a kerosene pump

Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 AM

1 posts, read 3,301 times
Yep. The Freestate is the only one I know in the immediate DC area.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 AM

35 posts, read 48,423 times
It's where N Washington St. merges into Hungeford Drive. Right across from Giant.

510 Hungerford Dr & N Washington St
Real good quality K1 kerosine, last time I checked it was 3.70/gallon.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,909 times
in Kensington the gas station at Conn. Ave and Plyers Mill road also has kerosene. (accross from the fire station) not sure what the name of the station is.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 PM

1,063 posts, read 637,116 times
Can't help with where but PLEASE make sure you use the right kind of container. It may sound trivial but there are different cans for diesel, Gasoline and Kerosene. They are labeled differently and are different colors. It does matter for safety purposes (and to make sure you don't put Kerosene or Diesel in your mower :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland