Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2012, 09:18 AM

130 posts, read 141,110 times

Advertisements

Wondering if anyone had seen or had an opionion on the townhomes in Potomac overlook national harbor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 09:56 AM

2,429 posts, read 3,556,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmvwhatup View Post
Wondering if anyone had seen or had an opionion on the townhomes in Potomac overlook national harbor?
They are nice. They are in phase 2 so they have been moving fast considering the market and price.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:58 AM

I am looking at the Severn townhome, was wondering if anyone has seen the floor plan or development up close. I am from out of state.

Old 12-22-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I am looking at the Severn townhome, was wondering if anyone has seen the floor plan or development up close. I am from out of state.
I have. What do you want to know about them.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:25 PM

Are they as nice as they appear on website? Just general info and anything a prospective buyer should know..TIA

Old 03-21-2015, 05:25 PM

2 posts, read 3,674 times
Quote:
Are they as nice as they appear on website? Just general info and anything a prospective buyer should know..TIA
Dmvwhatup: I am looking for information on these homes too. Were you able to find any useful information? Did you decide to buy a Severn home? If so how do you like it. if not, what made you reconsider?

Old 03-22-2015, 07:14 AM

219 posts, read 593,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkers2233 View Post
Dmvwhatup: I am looking for information on these homes too. Were you able to find any useful information? Did you decide to buy a Severn home? If so how do you like it. if not, what made you reconsider?
I am currently in the process of buying a home in the Potomac Overlook community. My home will be done during the summer. The homes are very nice and actually resemble what is shown on the website. I feel that buying now is a great investment because of the future development at the National Harbor.

Old 03-22-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkers2233 View Post
That area is growing and should continue to grow given its proximity to DC and NOVA. Only short-term challenge is commuting but the community provides shuttles to metro and there are buses also. PG County has lagged behind other jurisdictions in terms of home value but that is beginning to turn some. One of the benefits of having the cheapest real estate is that it has a greater chance of experiencing larger gains as the market improves

Quote:
Sales in Prince George’s County, the Washington area’s most affordable housing market, rose 8 percent, with the median price rising 4 percent from a year ago to $215,000.
Sales in Fairfax County were down 5 percent from last February, but prices rose, with a median selling price of $448,900, up 8 percent.
Arlington, Montgomery housing sales slow in Feb.; Prince George's still surging - Washington Business Journal

Old 03-22-2015, 05:14 PM

349 posts, read 1,427,677 times
The price of those homes is quite good considering what that home would they'd cost you on the other side of the river. You should be able to get to the Eisenhower or Huntington metro stops pretty easy or just drive up 295 in to the city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland