U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 08:28 PM

746 posts, read 611,388 times

Advertisements

Jack & Jill inc., in...12-11-2007 10:17 PMI have you on ignore so I can not read a word you are saying

Is this how a mature adult should respond to a disagreement? NJ tis tis

Flagging post, because you disagree is not conducive to a debate or good board edicate.

"If it's too hot in the kitchen next time do not come in"

Old 12-12-2007, 08:12 AM

1,845 posts, read 3,824,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Bob,

If I screen name was "LittleBrokeDownYugo", I guess that would make me somehow better or more humble? Whatever dude. You have the problem not I.
It would only make you seem more humble.

Truce BigBlue. I am sure you area nice guy and are doing a good job with raising a fine family. It is just that society has become so wrapped up in stuff and kids as well as most adults are not taught to be humble.

I have been fortunate. I live in Italy now with my wife and three little boys. We are also people of color. I try to teach my kids to enjoy their toys, but to endeavor to avoid making others who are less fortunate uncomfortable. The Golden Rule. To me, these are the "finer things".

Bless you and your family

Old 12-12-2007, 09:25 AM

884 posts, read 2,311,863 times
I am a woman : )

Things do not make me-trust me I have driven PLENTY of junkers and this is the first nice USED car I have driven. People read too much into things on the net though. I had another screen name and could not remember it and it last 1am and I wanted to post so I thought of my car and wham!-screen name. I'm usually creative so next week I might change it to something else.

I would rather have a nice motor bike or take the train but it its great to travel in and was a tremendous help when we moved this summer.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:28 AM

884 posts, read 2,311,863 times
How did you get to live in Italy? I would trade having 'stuff' in order to experience great things in live. I was telling hubby that I want to make more money so that we can have a modest home but take trips to exotic locales and build memories. I want to see the world.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:15 PM

3 posts, read 6,327 times
Mos,
I don't think anyone answered your question. I am moving from Atl to DC and will transfer to a Jack and Jill chapter in DC area. If you find out any info. on the chapters there, then please respond here.
Thx

Old 10-07-2011, 03:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,602 times
All on this Blog:

It is embarrassing that a Black person would actually make such a blatantly Elitist, discriminatory statement out loud...on a public forum...for thousands of people to see. Ironic thing is that she is not rich, and if so, Nouveau Riche at best..but probably not. Even the Nouveau Riche Blacks would display better class. Good thing she can hide behind a pseudonym. She is not a real representation of most Blacks in America...lower class, middle class or upper class. I am ashamed to be of the same race as her and can only pray for such a person who thinks like her, White, Black, Brown and all other colors.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 AM

433 posts, read 932,472 times
I think we can move on. The OP posted this four years ago.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:12 PM

4,120 posts, read 3,696,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NODCRES View Post
All on this Blog:

It is embarrassing that a Black person would actually make such a blatantly Elitist, discriminatory statement out loud...on a public forum...for thousands of people to see. Ironic thing is that she is not rich, and if so, Nouveau Riche at best..but probably not. Even the Nouveau Riche Blacks would display better class. Good thing she can hide behind a pseudonym. She is not a real representation of most Blacks in America...lower class, middle class or upper class. I am ashamed to be of the same race as her and can only pray for such a person who thinks like her, White, Black, Brown and all other colors.
Wait what? What made you search for this particular thread that is 4 years old and post on it? Your first post to boot!

Old 10-14-2011, 09:22 AM

94 posts, read 156,628 times
This whole thread makes my head hurt.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:30 AM

10,750 posts, read 25,531,740 times
This thread seems to have run its course years ago, and there's no point debating an issue that old. Thread closed.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland