U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2008, 10:33 AM

1 posts, read 4,479 times

Advertisements

My husband is allergic to latex and needs a dentist in the Wheaton, Silver Spring, Rockville areas. Actually, he will travel further for talented,skilled, compassionate care. Thanks for your recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 08:55 PM

551 posts, read 1,664,679 times
I sent you a private message, check it out.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:47 AM

41 posts, read 199,568 times
Try Dr. John Lippert in College Park. I just had a "huge" (by his definition) cavity filled and I didn't feel a thing. There staff is great and I have never had to wait.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:27 PM

73 posts, read 271,869 times
My dentist is Dr. Drewyer in Silver Spring. Been going there about a year - no complaints at all.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:05 PM

Location: Sometimes Maryland, sometimes NoVA. Depends on the day of the week
1,501 posts, read 10,537,303 times
When I worked in Bethesda, I went to Dr. Krainson in way upper NW DC. It was the first time in my life I have ever thought "I love this dentist." Before him, a dentist was just a dentist, but I really liked his office. Its a very small office, I think only two chairs, and the hygentist was very gentle. He is right on Connecticut Ave, but parking is easy on the side street.

From google:
Krainson Paul M DDS‎
4740 Connecticut Ave NW # 102, Washington, DC
(202) 537-0003

I don't recall (its been about a year since I was there) if he used latex or nitril gloves, but I'm sure if you requested it, they would use nitril.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:55 PM

74 posts, read 384,606 times
I am a HUGE baby when it comes to the dentist. Seriously, I live in mortal fear of that drilling noise and the thought of someone torturing my teeth and gums. I go to DC Dental Spa in Dupont Circle Dentist, Washington DC: Dr. Rex Hoang DMD, DC Dental Spa primarily because they advertise that they cater to cowards. I had a bunch of fillings done and a couple of scalings, and I have to say, I didn't feel any pain at all. I felt the shot go in, of course, but that wasn't that bad. I can deal with needles, just not someone screwing with my teeth.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:27 AM

11,090 posts, read 18,613,184 times
Default Dentist

We go to Dr. Spencer Gakner in Kemp Mill who does very good work. He does not use mercury fillings, and he fits white rather than gold crowns. I would check with your insurance first.

I don't know about latex, but I thought I saw purple gloves.

Naomi

Old 03-05-2008, 01:24 PM

1 posts, read 4,384 times
Default He was very much gentle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleurdelis52 View Post
My husband is allergic to latex and needs a dentist in the Wheaton, Silver Spring, Rockville areas. Actually, he will travel further for talented,skilled, compassionate care. Thanks for your recommendations.
Dr Lee on the intersection of Georgia avenue and Dennis is great. I've been his patient now for 1.5 years and had no problems. The staff is polite, waiting area decent, parking is available and he, very professional.

His practice is named 'Global Dental' and the address is 10401 georgia ave, silver spring, md, 20902
website is global-dental-care.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland