Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2015, 07:50 AM

4 posts, read 3,563 times

Advertisements

I am just about to file for divorce from my cheating husband. I need to hire a private investigator for a few tasks. Most of the ones I Googled online had bad reviews. Does anyone have a good recommendation? Preferably close to the Crofton/Bowie area. Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 04:00 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,573,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScornedWifey View Post
I am just about to file for divorce from my cheating husband. I need to hire a private investigator for a few tasks. Most of the ones I Googled online had bad reviews. Does anyone have a good recommendation? Preferably close to the Crofton/Bowie area. Thank you in advance.
Whom is he cheating with? Ya'll got kids?

Old 12-31-2015, 11:04 PM

I would love to list the tramp's number and address for you all... but I'll refrain. Thank God no kids. Recommendations, please.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
I would love to list the tramp's number and address for you all... but I'll refrain. Thank God no kids. Recommendations, please.
Was he a player-ish and womanizer when you were dating? Didn't you know him well before accepting the marriage proposal?

Old 01-01-2016, 10:03 AM

What is with these irrelevant questions to my post? I've been with him 15 years... no, he wasn't a player. He went through a midlife crisis and took on a young mistress. Really don't need the inquisition, folks. Just recommendations. It is what it is, time to act.

Old 01-02-2016, 08:47 PM

912 posts, read 914,547 times
Quote:
What is with these irrelevant questions to my post? I've been with him 15 years... no, he wasn't a player. He went through a midlife crisis and took on a young mistress. Really don't need the inquisition, folks. Just recommendations. It is what it is, time to act.
lol I love this post.

But in a more practical response, while I have no reccs., is hiring a PI going to help your case? I don't know about MD since I divorced in CA, but in CA it doesn't matter if there was infidelity. It's a no-fault state. If MD is the same, I'd save the money from the PI because your divorce lawyer is going to cost a pretty penny, as is that amazing spa vacation you're going to take when it's all over.

If I were you, I'd start sorting finances (cough, cough... making needed transfers that aren't too obvious, document as much as possible before he tries to block you from shared accounts, etc) before blowing your cover that you know about the mistress.

So sorry you are in this situation. Good luck and just thank god there are no children involved as that just draws out things and then you have to look at his dumb face for the next 18 years. lol

Old 01-03-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName14289 View Post
lol I love this post.

Good luck and just thank god there are no children involved as that just draws out things and then you have to look at his dumb face for the next 18 years. lol
Wow, just wow!

Old 01-04-2016, 07:23 AM

912 posts, read 914,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Wow, just wow!
You clearly haven't divorced an abusive man when you had a newborn. Walk in someone else's shoes for a day is all I'm going to say. Divorce is much easier when there are no kids, custody battles, and visitation debacles.

And yes, the OP did ask a very specific question. So I like her bluntness in reminding people to answer the question and stop probing into her life unnecessarily.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:58 PM

57 posts, read 60,558 times
I haven't used the service, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm familiar with someone who works at Trustify. It's set up for precisely this kind of task. They're also a pretty cool company; they donate services to victims of domestic abuse and other vulnerable populations.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:41 PM

1,616 posts, read 1,806,228 times
well… you was PLAYED!!!! he is a playa and u better know it! don’t stand up 4 him and you really need help. private investigator LOL!! just get him out of ur life now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
View detailed profiles of: