Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:07 PM

135 posts, read 604,275 times

Advertisements

06-16-2007, 02:49 PM
lscalder
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2007
171 posts, read 43,821 times

What is wrong with Terrapin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else think she is racist other then me. For some reason she always mention illegal immigrants,PG county or degrading othee race. In the Dc forum she is taking about Pg county even when the question have absolutely nothing to do with Pg county. For some reason she feels like she have been to the entire county and knows what the county is like and she knows nothing about pg county.

I

[+] Rate this post positively

06-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Georgia
MD & WV Moderator Join Date: Jul 2006
761 posts, read 198,264 times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the place to start a flame and personal attacks.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:42 PM

1,389 posts, read 6,282,629 times
Whats your point? People always have a problem when someone is defending either African Americans or a majority African American area such as Pg county. WHy not post about other members who defends Montgomery county,FairFax,Howard county. I am speaking the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 10:08 PM

Default point

Our race is the majority in the county and has been for sometime. You need to acknowledge it and make peace with the fact that you have achieved your desired goal. You rule the county, now show everybody how to rule a county and straighten everything out. Make all of our lives happy and safe. Use the tax dollars in a manner that one can be proud of instead of ashamed of. Do all the things for the community that you said you could do if only we were in charge! Your time is now! Step up to the plate and hit the long ball. Make me proud with your words not feel empathy because they are filled with venom. Know that there was a time when the Palmer Park
Police Station was once Kent Jr. High because we needed a school more than
a police station. Be thankful for every day you have on this earth. Try to touch someone's life in a good way everyday. Know that the word bible stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. The word team means
Together Everyone Achieves More. Remember White people were Black before they lost all their skin pigmentation by moving away from the equator. Next time you fill out a form that asks you to check a block for your race go to the bottom mark other and on the line write the word HUMAN My point? I could go on all night. Release the hate it will consume you.
And please for God's sake don't tell someone who has know idea about this area that moving to Capitol Heights is a good idea!

Old 07-20-2007, 09:44 AM

You are Crazy I am sorry. First off I do good for my community. Right now I am working on stores such as Food Lion to either claen up their act in Pg county especially Upper Marlboro or get out of the County. I believe we need better service then Food Lion. So I am protesting wtih them hoping for change.
Second: I am in the Real Estate Industry the reason I mention Capitol Heights as a good area to move to if the want fast equity in their home is because Capitol Heights is on the up coming. Major development is happening or will be happening. Certain areas of Pg county is already develope such as Bowie,Mitchellville,parts of Upper marlboro,Parts of Forts Washington. So if you don't understand any thing about REal Estate please donot comment and please stop talking crazy.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:04 AM

176 posts, read 275,361 times
Latoya-Iscalder, do you know nayhtign about real estate or even your job as a loan officer to get people an answer on time and stop dancing people around when they reach out to you? Your a professioanl, you should know. You act as though your some big timer in the communtiy. Do your job and get us a bank package for that 1205 KAyak Ave. deal in capitol heights. How about that. You quick to answer people here. Why not answer us?

Old 07-20-2007, 12:48 PM

Looks like this fellow needs to rip you more than me, so if you can square him away I'll get back to you always whining about racism. I do know this about R/E: The Native Americans who were exterminated from this earth had know concept of "ownership of land" and certainly never told anybody it was a good idea to go to a wolves den because it "might" make them some money.
Oh yea: STOP TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING IN THIS AREA IS GOING TO APPRECIATE IN VALUE ANY TIME SOON. YOU kNOw THE CORRECTION IS NOW IN PROGRESS AND I WILL POST ALL THE INFO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE IT. IT'S OVER GO BACK TO SELLING USED CARS WHILE THEY'RE STILL HIRING. THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN LOOK AT ALL THE SALES AND PRICE DATA AND IT'S CURRENT UP JUNE.

MRIS Statistics

Old 07-20-2007, 01:48 PM

932 posts, read 1,672,147 times
Is the area around Fed-ex Field by the Morgan Blvd Station considered Capitol Heights or Landover? If it is considered CH, then I have to say they are building some nice homes and condos in that area around Fed-ex Field. Off of Nalley Rd. there are also some older nice townhomes. The crime is heavy but death and crime do not always knock on everybody's door.

I want to know out of everybody here, who themselves and everybody they know have been a victim of a crime in CH?...
We wait and see how many people say yes. lol. I really blows my mind how many people have just said, oh do not go near there, when they have not experienced a crime happen to them in that area on which they speak on. Every person's experience maybe different from yours so the most that you can do is give facts instead of..."OH don't go there people because I heard"...this is my perfect example, Are you going to tell people do not go near blacks because "I saw on Cops that they are ALL criminals"?

and yes someone who went to high school with me was killed in Capitol Heights...by the police!

Old 07-20-2007, 03:05 PM

31 posts, read 189,910 times
looks like triniboy shut her up.... anyways I grew up across the street from peppermill village. I remember having to dodge bullets on my way from the car to my front door each evening...
Just kidding. I have never seen or witnessed crime besides the car getting broken into one night. Probably some teenager. Every neighborhood is different though.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:12 PM

TriniBoy: Not one answer your company not me, the Real Estate agents because they call me telling me how your company is bugging the hell out of them and they will never use your company service first off. You ever wonder why the Agents never return calls. I have never dealt with a Title Company who calls every day becaus ethey all have their Finances together.

In Real Estate there are steps and procedures before we can go to closing I think you should know that if you knew about Real Estate. I too have worked for a title company and we have never bugged clients the way your company have.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:21 PM

176 posts, read 275,361 times
First of all go back to school and learn the english language before you represent someone's company. Second of all if you returned our calls and gave us answers we wouldn't need to call and we try to stay on top of our files and make sure they get processed properly. When we call you you can never give an answer without stuttering and dancing around the topic. Third of all I do know the procedures to close a loan and it shouldn't take 2 1/2 months to close ONE deal!! That is just absolutely absurd. The realtor has no problem getting back to us (the seller's realtor), but the buyer's realtor has not responded to either us or the other realtor so its not just US!! I would address more of what you said above but I didnt understand your horrible English above it made absolutely no sense which in not a shocker coming from you!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland