Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 02:25 PM

176 posts, read 278,458 times

Advertisements

Your online doing this but you can`t figure out how to close a deal which has been open for the past three months, and that`s fine if he doesn`t have to send any of his business to us. We are on top of our game and don`t need yours or his deals which can`t even close. You sent us three deals. The first is still pending, the second cancelled and the third you sent to another title company and cancelled with them and sent it over to us asking us if those buyers were on another deal you sent us. You should know. I would tell anyone here not to listen to this girl because she clearly doesn`t know much and isn`t too educated. Look at her, she can`t even make sense when putting stuff on paper. You should have a better education. I wasn`t even born here and I know how to spell better than you and write better than you. Sad, so sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2007, 02:48 PM

1,389 posts, read 6,300,593 times
well if you are so smart why the hell would you buy a house for $690k and only make $30k a year come on you are not that smart. I make enough to pay my mortgage with or with out my husband now can you sauy that about you.

What can I say I am a fast typer adn sometimes I donot bother to check my spelling because I am doing too many things at once.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:50 PM

And I wasted my time trying to get your business. So far you have just been a headache for us you and your boy Melvin because I know you guys are someone either related or friends or in some way connected because how could you not call the seller`s realtor but be in touch wiht Melvin? how could Mark hear from Melvin 2 mins after talking to you and before not hear from Melvin? Sounds a little fishy and how could you be on the property when it`s not your job because your not a realtor to be there while the seller`s realto isn`t there? Are you a realtor? Girl, get your stuff straight before you deal with ppl. Your boy Melvin coudl say what he wants, both you and him need ot go to a school to train people of how to communicate in the professional businee world. You can`t represent Apex mortgage like that. not right at all. Do`nt be suprised if the owner gets a letter about this location in Upper Marlboro.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:57 PM

First of all that`s not what I make and second of all I don`t put my business out there. If you choose to falsify your earning and you think that will make you will like a bigger or better person lol fine go right ahead. You funny, don`t know where you got that information from about my salary but I`m not like you and need to tell ppl how much I make. Your a little 23 year girl Latoya and please stop boosting that you make this and make that. Please, and if you did good for you. What, you want a piece of cake now? I have a nice beautiful house in a nice area and have a great life. Get your so-called loan officer title work straigh and then coem talk to me. without your husband you wouldn`t be a thing. I heard alot about you from Derroll. Your just a little girl. Seriously. Hope your son doesn`t turn out like you. Terrible training. I know your husband has ot be smarter than you. Can`t imagine two dumbos in a house. I even heard when certain ppl found out he was marrying you they said nooooooooooooo becuase you were sooooooooooo anyway.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:05 PM

I see why your brother never gave me your contact because he knew the way you worked. You need mad developmental skills and maybe an entire social and educational make-over. If you are even telling the truth about you being able to pay your mortgage without your husband then I think and I`m sure that you are robbing your clients with your fees. That's the truth.

Nothing is wrong with two ppl especially if it`s a husband and wife contributing to paying the mortgage what`s wrong with that? I thought that`s what most ppl did? How many ppl can afford even a 500K home by themselves? Stop robbing ppl with your bogus fees.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:16 PM

First off no one knew we were getting married not even our family. Yes my husband is smart and I am happy I am married a smart person. donot bring my brother into the conversation or my family. I live in a nice home as well and nice community but I donot have to refinance or think about how I am going to pay my mortgage unlike some people. I want you to talk to my husband and close friends they will tell you this 23 yrs old pays basically $3500 a month on her own so please age have nothing to do with making money. My husband and I are a team and whats his is mine and whats mine is his so it doesnot really matter who is smarter because we bounce off of each other and support each other. I can care less who talks about me because all these names you are mentioning calls me and my husband trying to borrower money from us so please listen to someone who have their stuff together because people who calls my family begging for money to pays their bills I donot listen to and yes you can bring that back to Darrell.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:25 PM

Triniboy: Just to let you know never get onLine and start mentioning people name. You know nothing about Melvin. He is very educated, you ar enot even on this man level. This man is an Developer,Owns 2 Real Estate Brokerage,Cleaning Company,Father, Husband and have a Master Degree in Computer Science. Lets compare what you have.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:17 PM

91 posts, read 484,139 times
Neither of you are behaving like professionals right now.

end this conversation.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:22 PM

I am so sorry and I 100% apologize to all the members who have to read this post. After writing back my response to Triniboy it got me thinking about how I let someone get to me to where I lowered my standards.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:45 PM

135 posts, read 605,947 times
Default food for thought I read every morning till it was memory

Our strength grows out of our weakness. The indignation which arms itself with secret forces does not awaken until we pricked and stung and sorely assailed. A great man/woman is always willing to be little. While he/she sits on the cushion of advantages, he/she goes to sleep. When he/she is pushed, tormented, defeated, he/she has had a chance to learn something;
he/she has been put on his wits; he/she has gained facts, learned his/her ignorance; is cured of the insanity of conceit; has got moderation and real skill

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Iscalder,
You are a lot smarter than I was at your age!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland