U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-20-2008, 06:11 AM
Status: "I don't do 2 things; that's love and that's trust." (set 19 hours ago)

15,276 posts, read 18,060,597 times

Advertisements

Fatal Shooting Puts Latino Community on Edge - washingtonpost.com

Quote:
In interviews, neighbors of Espina said illegally parked cars are quickly towed, noisy parties are broken up and people are questioned.
The police do the same thing in Alexandria and no one complains. Why should ya'll be any special?

Old 08-20-2008, 04:02 PM

646 posts, read 1,839,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post

The police do the same thing in Alexandria and no one complains. Why should ya'll be any special?

That's the job of the Police,live with it.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post

This is my opinion,let them go home.

I've said this before ,"Calling an illegal immagrint an undocumented worker is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist"!

Old 08-22-2008, 05:57 AM

549 posts, read 1,231,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
This is my opinion,let them go home.

I've said this before ,"Calling an illegal immagrint an undocumented worker is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist"!
That's a horrible analogy. Drugs admitted by a pharmacist are prescribed by a doctor and are supposed to be beneficial to one's health under the recommended doses. Drug dealers deal narcotics - which under no circumstances are helpful to one's health.

Most illegal immigrants are not harmful to society. There may be many illegal immigrants that are but I highly doubt most are. I'm even against illegal immigration and I find your statement absurd and offensive.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:11 AM

99 posts, read 363,699 times
Do you have any statistics to support your claim that most illegal immigrants are not harmful to society?

Old 08-22-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post

Most illegal immigrants are not harmful to society. There may be many illegal immigrants that are but I highly doubt most are. I'm even against illegal immigration and I find your statement absurd and offensive.

Your ignorance is offensive to me.I see the analogy is to high above your head to understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland