Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:10 AM

15,427 posts, read 25,795,620 times

Advertisements

I lived in Beltsville and I now live in Gaithersburg. How about comparing the schools my kids actually went or go to now. Here's the list:

Beltsville -
Calverton Elementary
Greenbelt Middle School (didn't go there but I think that's the one they would have went to.)
High Point High School (didn't go there but lived right next door to it)

Gaithersburg -

Fields Road Elementary
Ridgeview Middle School
Quince Orchard High School.

None of those schools are "elite". They're just the schools in the area where we live(d). Just the average schools in either county. How do they compare?

(I have no idea but just throw this out as an idea to solve the debate since comparing any other way is useless.)

Old 09-13-2008, 11:08 AM

206 posts, read 633,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedWell View Post
I did not call you a name. I named your condition. It's ok that you don't know the difference. Like I said, I understand.
My condition?

LOL!

Your condition must be worse since you continue to live in PG and dream up great things about that county.

Jack Johnson must have you on his payroll. You know, he keeps great company....Keith Washington, Andre Hornsby, etc.....

Old 09-13-2008, 11:48 AM

331 posts, read 1,197,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy man88 View Post
My condition?

LOL!

Your condition must be worse since you continue to live in PG and dream up great things about that county.

Jack Johnson must have you on his payroll. You know, he keeps great company....Keith Washington, Andre Hornsby, etc.....
I don't dream up great things about this county. Where did you get that from? I said, I continue to live here and make the best of it for now.

And you need to stop this mess about mentioning people's names on here like I'm friends with them or something. What is your real problem? Did one of these criminals you mentioned do something to you or Jack Johnson himself?

I don't know Jack Johnson and not once did I mention my support for him. How do you jump to such conclusions? You must be trippin off of something. You should be banned.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 PM

206 posts, read 633,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedWell View Post
I don't dream up great things about this county. Where did you get that from? I said, I continue to live here and make the best of it for now.

And you need to stop this mess about mentioning people's names on here like I'm friends with them or something. What is your real problem? Did one of these criminals you mentioned do something to you or Jack Johnson himself?

I don't know Jack Johnson and not once did I mention my support for him. How do you jump to such conclusions? You must be trippin off of something. You should be banned.
Stop trippin' off PG.

These criminals did something to everyone who lived in PG.

PG paid Hornsby almost 200k to walk, instead of firing him outright. Now, he's going to probably go to jail, but keep his 200k.

PG had to spend 2 mil extra for a special election after that dude Alby Wynn left office before his term was up when he was voted out.

Jack is continuing his cronyism while his days in office wind down. It'll be interesting who PG votes back in.

These people don't care about PG, but were supported by PG citizens when they were there.

It's funny how people in PG start trippin' when someone nonblack wants to help PG, like John Deasy. Now, Deasy is doing such a good job which shows that people in PG who bring out the race card are racist also.

These are the same type of people who loved Marion Barry and would vote him back as Mayor, but dissed Tony Williams who did more for DC to get DC back on its feet than Barry ever did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland