U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-18-2009, 03:32 PM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95

Advertisements

NBA Star Armed to the Teeth Arrested in Maryland | NBC Washington

Reliable Source - Delonte West Settles Down, Settles In

 
Old 09-18-2009, 03:40 PM
 
1,389 posts, read 4,459,822 times
Reputation: 252
And your point is??? His mistake has nothing to do with the entire Prince George County. When he entered the NBA you should of posted an Prince Georges resident entered the NBA This is a young guy with fame and he made a mistake so why blame every Prince george County resident for his mistake. I love Prince Georges county. I live in the county and do not know this young man.

Why not post about the increase crime in Montgomery County metro stations? This affect everyone in the county who rides metro not just one family.
Crime Up in Montgomery Co. Metro Stations|ABC 7 News.

Please explain how does this affect everyone in the county who does not know this man. How does this affect my family daily live.

Who cares?
 
Old 09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscalder View Post
And your point is??? His mistake has nothing to do with the entire Prince George County. When he entered the NBA you should of posted an Prince Georges resident entered the NBA This is a young guy with fame and he made a mistake so why blame every Prince george County resident for his mistake. I love Prince Georges county. I live in the county and do not know this young man.

Why not post about the increase crime in Montgomery County metro stations? This affect everyone in the county who rides metro not just one family.
Crime Up in Montgomery Co. Metro Stations|ABC 7 News.

Please explain how does this affect everyone in the county who does not know this man. How does this affect my family daily live.

Who cares?
Maybe the crimes started in other counties, but the people originated from PG? It did in this case.

Woman Carjacked, Abducted at Target | NBC Washington

BTW, a person who's supposed to be a role model coming out of PG isn't reflected well when he's carrying around unlicensed weapons while riding a motorcycle. Most people don't think that's normal, or acceptable.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 06:48 PM
 
1,389 posts, read 4,459,822 times
Reputation: 252
You are a waste of my time it seems you have a personal hate toward the county. He is human and as humans we all make mistake role model or not. So again how does this one person affect the entire county please explain. You just ignore entire article I posted about the increased of crimes in Montgomery county that affect all the county residents who ride metro to mention about one guy who own a home in Prince George county.

He have the right to Bear arm as a United State Citizen ask the guy who bought a gun to listen to the president speak.


Quote:
Originally Posted by live_strong28 View Post
Maybe the crimes started in other counties, but the people originated from PG? It did in this case.

Woman Carjacked, Abducted at Target | NBC Washington

BTW, a person who's supposed to be a role model coming out of PG isn't reflected well when he's carrying around unlicensed weapons while riding a motorcycle. Most people don't think that's normal, or acceptable.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 08:57 PM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscalder View Post
You are a waste of my time it seems you have a personal hate toward the county. He is human and as humans we all make mistake role model or not. So again how does this one person affect the entire county please explain. You just ignore entire article I posted about the increased of crimes in Montgomery county that affect all the county residents who ride metro to mention about one guy who own a home in Prince George county.

He have the right to Bear arm as a United State Citizen ask the guy who bought a gun to listen to the president speak.
So why Delonte get arrested then?

A human making a mistake is one who accidentally brings a gun with him outside his house...not carrying 3 weapons including a shotgun.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 09:00 PM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95
The funny thing is that he graduated from Eleanor Roosevelt.....not too bright after all.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 09:11 PM
 
775 posts, read 2,095,735 times
Reputation: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by live_strong28 View Post
So why Delonte get arrested then?

A human making a mistake is one who accidentally brings a gun with him outside his house...not carrying 3 weapons including a shotgun.
Because of this state's views on guns. Try getting a permit here!

In other relaxed states like PA, he'd never get arrested for having three firearms in his vehicle. The article said he cooperated fully with the PG police.
 
Old 09-18-2009, 09:33 PM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmsniffer View Post
Because of this state's views on guns. Try getting a permit here!

In other relaxed states like PA, he'd never get arrested for having three firearms in his vehicle. The article said he cooperated fully with the PG police.
He was smart enough to cooperate...otherwise, we'd be reading his obituary right now instead.
 
Old 09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
 
Location: Ft. Washington/Oxon Hill border, MD (Prince George's County)
308 posts, read 457,450 times
Reputation: 210
how stupid is this dude
 
Old 09-19-2009, 07:10 AM
 
715 posts, read 1,387,848 times
Reputation: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechlawyerinPG View Post
how stupid is this dude
If you've ever heard him speak in an interview, he can barely put one thought into a sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top