Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2010, 06:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,587 times

Advertisements

Heyall, (^_^)/

its my first thread in this forum, Ive been doing some research about washingtion DC, and there alot of things to do there, but its hard to do things alone you know?

I'll be moving to D.C. this month I guess, with my husband (for 3 months only), because he has a course to attend there, so I'll be going with him.

I know he'll be busy with work and such, so I'll be alone most of the day, so If I got to go around and discover places, its abit hard to do this alone, yea?
Im a person who likes to interact with people, do fun stuff, I LOVE arts, and love to learn new things.

Im an interior designer/ graphic designer, Im actually from Dubai ( UAE ), but living in Brasil at the moment with my husband.. since my husband is always busy with work, I get so lonely,and its hard to walk around in brazil, because people there hardly speak english @_@;;;

So, I dont know if his is the appopriot place to make friends, or get to know 'new D.C. movers' and discover the place together maybe?

Im also looking to take ART courses there or do an internship to make me busy, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know

^_^;;; looking forward..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC