Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 08:39 AM

276 posts, read 432,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
you're not the first person to think I'm black on this forum, I have no idea why people get that impression lol
^ Because you seem cool

Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 AM

13,727 posts, read 15,751,203 times
Atlanta has had two shootings on there Marta system this week. One guy died. When was our last shooting?

Old 01-08-2011, 10:34 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,622,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Inc. View Post
^ Because you seem cool
Yea, bc only black people are cool?

Old 01-08-2011, 10:37 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Who cares if it's black on white or vice versa. This type of behavior is not ok and shouldn't be tolerated.
You are right Jmusmc! Good Post. The reason why the other thread was closed.

Most of these suburbanites think they really know what's going on in the city. Oh, that's right. They watch the news every night. Never gone into the city. Never talked to any city folks.

This is only armchair quarterbackin.

These actions are ONLY displayed by city kids. Couldn't imagine suburb kids coming into the city and raising hell. Get back onto the train and ride back into MoCo or Fairfax.

I was born and raised here. I know what I'm talking about. These actions are not ONLY DC or PG County children.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
You are right Jmusmc! Good Post. The reason why the other thread was closed.

Most of these suburbanites think they really know what's going on in the city. Oh, that's right. They watch the news every night. Never gone into the city. Never talked to any city folks.

This is only armchair quarterbackin.

These actions are ONLY displayed by city kids. Couldn't imagine suburb kids coming into the city and raising hell. Get back onto the train and ride back into MoCo or Fairfax.

I was born and raised here. I know what I'm talking about. These actions are not ONLY DC or PG County children.
Huh? WhatutalkinboutWillis?

There are plenty of people who were raised in DC and now choose to live in the burbs, and vice versa. That doesn't mean they are naive to what goes on in the city. There's also plenty of people from much grittier parts of the country who now call suburban DC home.

And I'm sure there are plenty of kids from the burbs doing these crimes. (Isn't PG county considered the burbs anyways? Doesn't that put to sleep your entire argument?) I'm just saying that MOST (not all) of these crimes are probably from DC kids.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Yea, bc only black people are cool?
A person can be any ethnicity and seem black, Why? because black people are more chill when it comes to a lot of thing whereas a lot of people of other races aren't. I'll be blunt, when it comes to the DC area, white people are serious as hell, maybe its just east coast attitude or a class issue, people are snobbish and arrogant if they have more $$$.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:48 AM

lol this is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEK8-ZIFhs

Old 01-08-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Inc. View Post
A person can be any ethnicity and seem black, Why? because black people are more chill when it comes to a lot of thing whereas a lot of people of other races aren't. I'll be blunt, when it comes to the DC area, white people are serious as hell, maybe its just east coast attitude or a class issue, people are snobbish and arrogant if they have more $$$.

Well, I found black people in the DC area ghetto and angry as hell. Thus why you even look at any of them on the metro, they beat you. Thus, this thread....

Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Huh? WhatutalkinboutWillis?

There are plenty of people who were raised in DC and now choose to live in the burbs, and vice versa. That doesn't mean they are naive to what goes on in the city. There's also plenty of people from much grittier parts of the country who now call suburban DC home.

And I'm sure there are plenty of kids from the burbs doing these crimes. (Isn't PG county considered the burbs anyways? Doesn't that put to sleep your entire argument?) I'm just saying that MOST (not all) of these crimes are probably from DC kids.
Yes, PG County is the burbs. One poster claimed these were the actions of DC or PG County children. He was sure quite sure it wasn't suburb children.

I didn't say all. I'm saying most people here don't know what they're talking about. I live in the suburbs and I know these are not so called "hoodrats". As someone called them.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Well, I found black people in the DC area ghetto and angry as hell. Thus why you even look at any of them on the metro, they beat you. Thus, this thread....
Are you saying all blacks from the ghetto?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC