Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 02:57 PM

9 posts, read 14,042 times

Advertisements

Praise The Lord everyone. If you are a Christian man or women and you are serious about sexual purity, please tell me if it is me or is everyone in dc except for the on fire for Jesus Christ, is all about sex. It is digusting about how the men and women talk about prostitution like it is a career. I have never ever in my life experince this when i was living in the south. No one walked around saying these type of things. I have been living here for two years. The lesbian are digusting, because they always crying out about their civil rights but they are the main ones persecuting people because of their selfish gratification. The men whom I have encounter are disrespectful as well, it is like they just want to buy sex, they dont really want a real relationship, and if you don't respond to their filthy wishes it is likely you will be persecuted and prosecuted for wanting to be Holy. Dc is one of the most weirdest city ever. It is like living in sodom and gomarrah of the 21 century. This fool yelled out and said " until i racketeer her that is when things is going to go right" guess what it was a women. This women has been stalking me, i dont know when it started, i dont how it started, but it is gross. How can you act this way to someone who doesnt agree with the lifestyle, how can you push your way onl someone if uninvited and unaccepted. I choose to be a born again Christian, but in dc they act as though if you dont agree then you must be expell from the dc (district of carnality) I will not run, neither hide, I am a TRAILBLAZER and I'm here to pass on the torch in Jesus Christ name God bless

Old 05-06-2011, 03:22 PM

3,546 posts, read 8,559,551 times
Aren't you all supposed to be going away on May 21 or something?

Old 05-06-2011, 03:23 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,687,113 times
maybe you should move mate

Old 05-06-2011, 03:30 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,457,699 times
Edit: LoL, this is gonna be a good thread.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KStreetQB View Post
Edit: LoL, this is gonna be a good thread.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:27 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,652,281 times
Default boredatwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianhelper View Post
Praise The Lord everyone. If you are a Christian man or women and you are serious about sexual purity, please tell me if it is me or is everyone in dc except for the on fire for Jesus Christ, is all about sex. It is digusting about how the men and women talk about prostitution like it is a career. I have never ever in my life experince this when i was living in the south. No one walked around saying these type of things. I have been living here for two years. The lesbian are digusting, because they always crying out about their civil rights but they are the main ones persecuting people because of their selfish gratification. The men whom I have encounter are disrespectful as well, it is like they just want to buy sex, they dont really want a real relationship, and if you don't respond to their filthy wishes it is likely you will be persecuted and prosecuted for wanting to be Holy. Dc is one of the most weirdest city ever. It is like living in sodom and gomarrah of the 21 century. This fool yelled out and said " until i racketeer her that is when things is going to go right" guess what it was a women. This women has been stalking me, i dont know when it started, i dont how it started, but it is gross. How can you act this way to someone who doesnt agree with the lifestyle, how can you push your way onl someone if uninvited and unaccepted. I choose to be a born again Christian, but in dc they act as though if you dont agree then you must be expell from the dc (district of carnality) I will not run, neither hide, I am a TRAILBLAZER and I'm here to pass on the torch in Jesus Christ name God bless

If thats your calling to change the minds of these lustful young men and woman then let thy will be done....in the meantime all I can tell my brethren is "use a rubber"....but neverless praise the lord

Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianhelper View Post
Please provide statistical proof for each of your claims. Anecdotes will not be accepted. For example, you need to provide a scientific statistic that a larger percentage of people in DC partake in prostitution than comparable cities.

I have trouble believing some "fool" yelled the word "racketeering" to you. Way too many syllables. But, if you think DC's so weird I would suggest you not spend time in New Orleans or Las Vegas.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Please provide statistical proof for each of your claims. Anecdotes will not be accepted.
He's a TRAILBLAZER. You will have to accept his anecdotes.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,714,913 times
Every woman needs a Splackavellie.

YouTube - Splackavellie--Pressha

Old 05-06-2011, 05:14 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,451,672 times
OH, Please...TROLL ALERT.

What an idiotic thread. I live in DC, I am not a pervert, lesbian, degenerate, immoral, sinful person. Nor do I know any other DC residents who ARE. Please, get a grip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC