Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2012, 09:02 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,188,930 times

Advertisements

the article was very careful to plaster a picture of a pretty young blond on the front but as u wade thru the stats of the article u find strongly implied, a high percentage of young black women in DC who are involuntary single, its really about black women having difficulty finding a suitable mate, not cute young blonds.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:16 AM

365 posts, read 643,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the article was very careful to plaster a picture of a pretty young blond on the front but as u wade thru the stats of the article u find strongly implied, a high percentage of young black women in DC who are involuntary single, its really about black women having difficulty finding a suitable mate, not cute young blonds.
Young single professional Black women are the target du jour in America. I suspect Asian Men to be next. It's Linsane.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 AM

Church?

Quote:
Gollum: "It burns! It burns us!

Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 AM

31,943 posts, read 34,477,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
It's such a shame, too. These guys have so many options nowadays. I know so many girls who look like this who are just waiting for the Heartbreak Kid to settle down and start a family.

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/

Old 02-29-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
It's such a shame, too. These guys have so many options nowadays. I know so many girls who look like this who are just waiting for the Heartbreak Kid to settle down and start a family.

Maybe she could join a meetup group in DC and get somebody.

I know a lot of guys. That want to get married. It is more difficult. Than you would imagine. Even though. I believe women do have it harder.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:03 AM

999 posts, read 2,005,347 times
Oh, please Bajan Yankee. You make it sound like women need to be "rescued" by men. The poor, lonely, sad women of DC just need some male love and everything will be alright in the universe. She is saved at last!

Maybe some women want to be single because they had some awful relationships in the past and they just want to enjoy some freedom.

Maybe some women are so damn busy with the job, raising the kids and taking care of older parents that they don't have the time to deal with a man.

Maybe some women are looking but they have not found the right guy yet. Many things have to fall in place for a man and a woman to make a connection. Finding a loving companion takes work but it also takes a sh*t load of luck.

Enough with your chauvinistic thinking.

Quote:
This needs to be a meme.

"THERE WOULD BE NO SINGLE MOMS....

http://www.singlemomfinance.com/wp-c...and-mother.jpg

IF THE HEARTBREAK KID AND COLDBLISS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE!!!"

Old 02-29-2012, 11:43 AM

4,036 posts, read 9,216,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbliss View Post
Oh, please Bajan Yankee. You make it sound like women need to be "rescued" by men. The poor, lonely, sad women of DC just need some male love and everything will be alright in the universe. She is saved at last!

Maybe some women want to be single because they had some awful relationships in the past and they just want to enjoy some freedom.

Maybe some women are so damn busy with the job, raising the kids and taking care of older parents that they don't have the time to deal with a man.

Maybe some women are looking but they have not found the right guy yet. Many things have to fall in place for a man and a woman to make a connection. Finding a loving companion takes work but it also takes a sh*t load of luck.

Enough with your chauvinistic thinking.
Oh please save the women's lib stuff for elsewhere. Everyone needs to get laid whether they want to admit it or not.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:05 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,188,930 times
Quote:

if that is your typical DC girl, sign me up.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 AM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,707,267 times
I will be quiet.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:06 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,529,455 times
Bajanyankee...its interesting that you put up a picture of a light skinned attractive black woman aside its representative of black woman in general. If most black woman looked like that they would have no issues attracting men of all ethnicities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.