Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 05:28 AM

7 posts, read 94,205 times

Advertisements

i only posted it becuase what happens is, if a person only hangs in thier neighborhood how can they know what goes on all over the area in other neighborhoods, plus the C's and B's in this area dont walk around with all red or blue on this aint cali the police would be all over u if u did that
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 09:24 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,153,795 times
Will you bamas stop hijacking this thread with that Bloods and Crip sh&t. Just because you have a few clowns running around doesn't make it an epidemic!

You can't even compare DC dudes with anybody. A totally different mentality. The gang stuff is wack.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:29 PM

96 posts, read 560,205 times
First off champ you feel threatin by change big or small I'ma leave your presious thread alone. Cause it seems as if you have all the anwsers and eryone else is wrong. How bout you get off the computer and in your car and actually see whats goin on out here.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,725,665 times
How about we all calm down before things turn ugly, ok ?
Yac.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:49 PM

23 posts, read 166,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
Compton,

First, stop looking at channel 7 and reading the Post. They are in the business of scaring white suburbia. I don't know if you know DC like I know DC but the stuff you are talking about is small sh&t. Most dudes who come home from the Feds are lost and living in the past. They come home thinking that they can get back on or relive their past but they face a hard reality when they hit the bricks because sh&t has changed.If you really know anything about DC, you would have known that DC dudes in the Feds are there own clique or group. They are beefing with everyone (crips & blood) including the Aryan Brotherhood. Do a google search on DC BLACKS. Real DC dudes don't join gangs. They are a joke. DC will never be a gang magnet because the crews won't have it. First off, DC is a materialistic city. Too many of the youngins are too caught up on fashion to care about what colors they are wearing. Most of think them think the bloods & crips are hilarious. I know there are some clowns doing it trying to fit in but it will never catch on. I've seen the same things in the 80's, 90's and now. I remember when people said the Jamaicans were going to take over and then it was the New Yorkers. DC is a friendly place in all honestly. People from all over come here to get money. The city welcomes all. But when they (crews) are ready to get rid of you, they will.
I fully co-sign .... none of this gd or crips or blood mess will EVER catch on in DC like in LA or NYC or w/e. There are lil' crews and whatever, lil' cliques or whatnot which are a joke to me too but big gangs like that won't flourish in DC it is not happening. Ya'll can post all the little articles you want to but I don't live on the laptop and I know what's going on in the city I live in ...... turn the tv's off because things are changing in D.C. but not in THAT direction. Trying to make it seem that way it ridiculous. I've spent a good amount of time going through a lot of these threads reading some very laughable stuff but to be honest this topic made me join because I was really like wow hold up that gang stuff is not even happening in DC and it won't. Propagating like this city has a big gang problem or that they are like a big influence in like violence here like that is just crazy. I never really hear of most killings happening in the city to be gang related.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Will you bamas stop hijacking this thread with that Bloods and Crip sh&t. Just because you have a few clowns running around doesn't make it an epidemic!

You can't even compare DC dudes with anybody. A totally different mentality. The gang stuff is wack.
Maybe you should say you can't compare DC people lol but um I mean it really is what it is.... forreal like that blood and crip or major gang stuff is just really not flying like that in this city. It's wack...it just is.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compton610 View Post
Dog go round good hope by 19 you'll see rollin 40's spary painted on the wall and be crip bamas on videos shoutin out good hope from cali washington post said its blood members around N.E. what now expert they wrong too huh it ain't about them comin in it's the dudes who already live there when the dudes get out from doin feds they gotta hang wit somebody in there ie. gang members and they bring it back to they hood I understand if you don't want the city to change but you or me or anyone is gonna change the fact that gangs have speard to the area I've been in certain neighboorhoods where lil youngins talkin bout gang **** dog it's here wether you like or not and yeah we all know it's crews runnin things but now they gonna wear colors shoutin out that same hood

Dude you know how far good hope road goes right? I live in Anacostia. Where on good hope road are YOU talking about? I see lil' crews but dude just 'cause you see some spray paint or people wearing colors means NOTHING. Heck I've know dudes who wear all that red or whatever but they aren't big time gang members but them dudes are not gang members. Just lol.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Let's set the record straight once and for all. There are no real gangs in DC like you have in LA and Chicago. DC is made up of crews (loosely knit hoods in the neighborhoods) that hang together. There are no initiations or colors or codes that they adhere to.

DC crews would never let the Bloods or Crips or Vice Lords or whoever come in. I'm not saying that there aren't Bloods or Crips (usually fake)running around but they are very insignificant. MS 13 (HISPANIC) is real but they are mostly in NOVA and maybe in Mount Pleasant but they do not make any noise in DC. Illegal activities in DC are run by these crews.

Most of the crews are identified by their neighborhoods. Trinidad (Trinidad Place); 11 Park (Eleventh & Park Rd); CTU - Clifton Terrace; KDY - Kennedy Street. Within these crews, you could have subsets. For example 9th, 7th and 1st KDY all three different crews may have a beef with each other.

Pretty much........

Old 12-20-2008, 11:36 AM

1 posts, read 15,213 times
growin up in dc there are gangs such as da asian boyz, ms-13, 18st gang, vl, sur 13, dominicans dont play, trinitario, and lil gangs like e.p., m.p., l.c., m.c., alot of bloods and crips are comein to dc recently and othere crews and gangs.
most of these gangs are found in da region uptown or any nw neighborhood over kenedy st.
most violence in da city dosnt come from gangs thoe.
neighborhood rivalries commit most of them....i copied n pasted these from a myspace bullitine
ALL KNOWN HOODS:
cherryhil-N-marley(AWWW DOWN BOTTOM)
trinidad (it's tha 12 trin trin trinidad)
28f (marlow heights/durty aka scumbag city bka beef st)
e'st
18th-n-d
19th-n-minnesota
36th-n-minnesota
37th-n-minnesota
deuce deuce
savanna terrace
1deuce
parkland
shipley terrace (54th steps)
condon terrace
lench mobb (when day holla out tha squad thay talkin bout that)
edge wood
mayfair (mayfair don't play fair)
paridice(paridice got that dice)
49-n-quals
keniworth
44th tha bay
simple city
choppa city
501(capper)
landover
25 kentland
brightseat rd
palmer park
riggs park (cause thay b ghetto)
18th-n-monro
potomac gardens
glassmanor (1001)
wac walla
hilltop
bradberry height
barry farms (oy 1 way up)
3rd world
southview
4th-n-doug
montanna
saratoga(****em)
21st(****em)
kdy (9th 7th down 1st 2 kdy)
rock creek
big 30
p-n-p
forst heights
forest creek (it's tha whooollllleee)
da borda
good luck rd
640 (hey 40 boyz)
3500 (were thay at there thay go)
dipset
maple ave
homer ave
chaple rd
walker mill
swann road
***** walk
abm stars
most wanted
17th-n-compton
16th-n-death row
breed boys
tmt
h-n-r
world view
southLawn
dread heads
2fly hunnies
10th-n-gangsta
10th-n-k
1st-n-o
14th-n-cliffton
7th-n-cliffton
ctu
9th-n-cliffton
1st
6st
butler garden
cover gurls
unexpected hunnies
killa mafia
trenton park
ybr
ybs
big bad orleans
hbm
rock mafia
x-rated
highway *****s
allstars
stay fresh hunnies
highway hunnie
redzone
triple f
riverdale (rvd)
1-5 million airs
huntwood
congress park
kdp
seatpleasant
vallygreen
10th place
garfield terrace
mlk
wellington park
letroit park
7th-n-taylor
hobart
staton oaks
wayne place
g-rod
southern ave
31-31
wild boyz
18th-n-t
DISTRICT HEIGHTS
GLENARDEN
NALLEY RD
cheverly terrace
belle haven
hamlin park
hill rd

Last edited by Yac; 12-22-2008 at 03:17 AM..

Old 12-23-2008, 03:06 PM

96 posts, read 560,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbzsSEDC View Post
Dude you know how far good hope road goes right? I live in Anacostia. Where on good hope road are YOU talking about? I see lil' crews but dude just 'cause you see some spray paint or people wearing colors means NOTHING. Heck I've know dudes who wear all that red or whatever but they aren't big time gang members but them dudes are not gang members. Just lol.
Re-reading what you said I guess you joined to get a point across so go back and look at what you qouted that first sentence says those apartments by 19 and good hope and but if YOU know the city like I know it ain't got nothin to do wit lil' crews runnin around there but like you said you live round there I can only say what goes on round my way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC