U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-11-2012, 12:41 PM

92 posts, read 79,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
lucky for you the DC area is awash with good doctors

Please. That's also very debatable.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 02:17 PM

7,962 posts, read 5,398,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
No. That doesn't invalidate my opinion. I have an idea of what MY marriage will be like. Fantasies are good things. If you don't want to fantasize and that works for your marriage then that's great. However, you can't paint things with one broad stroke. What works for you doesn't work for everyone.
LOL! I think we all had an idea of what marriage would be like, but then reality set in. That doesn't mean it's always bad, but you will be disappointed if you think you will have marriage that resembles your idea of what it should be.

I'm not at all saying that everyone should think like me, but I just don't see how valid your opinion can be about something if you've never experienced it. Please don't take that the wrong way, I just think marriage is one of those things that you have to experience to really understand it.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 AM

4,033 posts, read 5,251,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtitans View Post
LOL! I think we all had an idea of what marriage would be like, but then reality set in. That doesn't mean it's always bad, but you will be disappointed if you think you will have marriage that resembles your idea of what it should be.

I'm not at all saying that everyone should think like me, but I just don't see how valid your opinion can be about something if you've never experienced it. Please don't take that the wrong way, I just think marriage is one of those things that you have to experience to really understand it.
Well if marriage is just two people living together at the end of the day. I've done that. It was hard but I was a little younger. Never move in with a boyfriend/girlfriend just to move out of your parents house lol. I think at 30 I'm ready for all that if the right one comes along. A common misconception is that because someone like me who loves to drink and hook up knows nothing about relationships. I've had long term relationships. I'll never move in with another guy until its time to head down to the DC courthouse though (or Maryland but I'm skeptical that'll be happening next year).

Old 04-12-2012, 03:45 PM

465 posts, read 474,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtitans View Post
You do realize that all black women aren't the same right?
No kidding, but there are still racial physical features. Black people generally have kinky hair and flatter noses. That's like you saying you aren't attracted to Asians because of their dark hair and eyes. They're ubiquitous racial features.

Unless you're talking east Africans or mixed race people like Halle Berry.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerstars View Post
No kidding, but there are still racial physical features. Black people generally have kinky hair and flatter noses. That's like you saying you aren't attracted to Asians because of their dark hair and eyes. They're ubiquitous racial features.

Unless you're talking east Africans or mixed race people like Halle Berry.
A large number of black people in this country are mixed with something.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 PM

3,242 posts, read 1,455,584 times
Quote:
My eyes rolled so far back into my head. The DC area has over a million black people and the 4th largest black population in the country. As mentioned they don't call it Chocolate City for nothing. Move to Utah or North Dakota and call it a day already.
The DC metropolitan area is about half white and a quarter black, Chocolate City is not an excuse. There's about 5.5 million people in the area, so maybe 2.2 million white people and 1.1 million white women. Just the white woman population alone is larger than a lot of metropolitan areas but women are disproportionately ugly in DC. It's depressing for single men, getting rejected by pretty girls would be one thing, rarely even seeing attractive women in one of the biggest metro areas in America is a disgrace. LA, Miami and NYC aren't all white but they have the best looking women anywhere, its not about race, tons of gorgeous white and Latin women.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:11 AM

9,400 posts, read 7,977,662 times
there's a lot of good looking white women here too so....

Old 04-13-2012, 10:48 AM

4,033 posts, read 5,251,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
The DC metropolitan area is about half white and a quarter black, Chocolate City is not an excuse. There's about 5.5 million people in the area, so maybe 2.2 million white people and 1.1 million white women. Just the white woman population alone is larger than a lot of metropolitan areas but women are disproportionately ugly in DC. It's depressing for single men, getting rejected by pretty girls would be one thing, rarely even seeing attractive women in one of the biggest metro areas in America is a disgrace. LA, Miami and NYC aren't all white but they have the best looking women anywhere, its not about race, tons of gorgeous white and Latin women.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The women are fine. The white gals here are really thin compared to other cities. I take offense when an adult goes around calling other people ugly.

If this is the attitude that you're presenting to these "ugly" girls of course you're getting rejected. If you have the attitude that this fat ugly skank is the luckiest girl in DC because I'm actually talking to her frog face then I can understand why she might reject you.

Look at what you "phenomenal" AJ can do. Wow even your screenname has an attitude. You can't make these awful women better looking so move. Also are you working out? Do you have the killer body that girls want?

Old 04-13-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The women are fine. The white gals here are really thin compared to other cities. I take offense when an adult goes around calling other people ugly.

If this is the attitude that you're presenting to these "ugly" girls of course you're getting rejected. If you have the attitude that this fat ugly skank is the luckiest girl in DC because I'm actually talking to her frog face then I can understand why she might reject you.

Look at what you "phenomenal" AJ can do. Wow even your screenname has an attitude. You can't make these awful women better looking so move. Also are you working out? Do you have the killer body that girls want?

I have to applaud you here. You are 100% correct. Everybody can't be a run way model, but if at least if you're going to be critical of someone, you should put out what you expect from others. I think his comments are extremely exaggerated. People are people, you will find attractive and unattractive women in every area.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:36 AM

6,707 posts, read 4,074,477 times
lol..maybe you will find some fine white
girls in annapolis, richmond, fairfax,
stafford or culpeper somewhere.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: