Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 06:20 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,659,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by choccity View Post
I am not saying they can't speak, it's their first amendment right, but I am saying is that they won't be welcomed by most in the city.
I would think that 99% of America doesn’t welcome their message.

This is always going to be a diverse country whether a few crazy people like it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 05:48 PM

4,823 posts, read 4,943,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I would think that 99% of America doesn’t welcome their message.

This is always going to be a diverse country whether a few crazy people like it or not.
I would go as way higher than 99% of the country not welcoming their message.

I'm currently in Washington DC and biked it around these demonstrations today. Key words you used being ''a few crazy people'' can be applied to the whopping 20 ''white supremacists'' showed up in DC.

All this media build-up hoopla about this event for all of 20 ''white supremacists'' while young white activists walk around carrying ''no KKK'' and ghostbuster logos with an ''x'' over it as if hordes the country is being swept up in this huge new KKK and Nazi movement.

DC was buttoned down all day for 20 white supremacists. A country with 325 million+ people and all of 20 turn up for this white supremacist rally. One could argue that the antifa protesters are even more pathetic, these white privileged street fighters acting like revolutionaries that fold like dominoes in a real street fight while their real anger is rooted in not getting a six-figure salary with their Lesbian Dance Theory or Gender Studies majors.

The Antifa look is straight out of 1984 yet their whole threatening mojo is negated in that the males tend to resemble nerdy white dudes and the females' bouncy blond ponytails sticking out of the otherwise head to toe black cover is kinda funny.

These pathetic little groups of nazis, white supremacists, and other assorted misfit groups have always been around and always will be.

Yet, this whole thing, especially today, is much ado about nothing.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:56 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,137,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamms View Post
I would go as way higher than 99% of the country not welcoming their message.

I'm currently in Washington DC and biked it around these demonstrations today. Key words you used being ''a few crazy people'' can be applied to the whopping 20 ''white supremacists'' showed up in DC.

All this media build-up hoopla about this event for all of 20 ''white supremacists'' while young white activists walk around carrying ''no KKK'' and ghostbuster logos with an ''x'' over it as if hordes the country is being swept up in this huge new KKK and Nazi movement.

DC was buttoned down all day for 20 white supremacists. A country with 325 million+ people and all of 20 turn up for this white supremacist rally. One could argue that the antifa protesters are even more pathetic, these white privileged street fighters acting like revolutionaries that fold like dominoes in a real street fight while their real anger is rooted in not getting a six-figure salary with their Lesbian Dance Theory or Gender Studies majors.

The Antifa look is straight out of 1984 yet their whole threatening mojo is negated in that the males tend to resemble nerdy white dudes and the females' bouncy blond ponytails sticking out of the otherwise head to toe black cover is kinda funny.

These pathetic little groups of nazis, white supremacists, and other assorted misfit groups have always been around and always will be.

Yet, this whole thing, especially today, is much ado about nothing.
The alt-righties realized that they may be fired if photographed marching for hate. The few who did show up mostly covered their faces carefully. But this does not mean there are only a tiny fraction of white supremacists in this country. Hell, there are more than 20 white supremacists in the white house and probably 100 on CD. Remember, over 2,000 white militia groups were formed after Obama's first year.

Worse yet, politically, open white supremacists have about the same agenda as average conservative voters. Counter protestors need to make sure they vote Democrat in all mid-term elections.

And Kamms coming on CD slamming the counter protestors feels like a Fruedian slip to me.

Old 08-13-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
The alt-righties realized that they may be fired if photographed marching for hate. The few who did show up mostly covered their faces carefully. But this does not mean there are only a tiny fraction of white supremacists in this country. Hell, there are more than 20 white supremacists in the white house and probably 100 on CD. Remember, over 2,000 white militia groups were formed after Obama's first year.

Worse yet, politically, open white supremacists have about the same agenda as average conservative voters. Counter protestors need to make sure they vote Democrat in all mid-term elections.

And Kamms coming on CD slamming the counter protestors feels like a Fruedian slip to me.
OK, so 2,000 militia groups were formed and only 20 white supremacists turn up in DC. The only people hiding themselves were Antifa a group that doesn’t want photos taken of them...for some reason. Slamming Antifa; you had to turn it into allcounter-protests of course. I didn’t mention the separate BLM counter-protest or the other group/s there. I specifically targeted Antifa but your reality needed to make it “counter protestors” and then insinuate, of course, that I’m a racist. So cliche.

Sorry, but keep reading your “white supremacists are sweeping the country” headlines, 20 people turn out for the DC rally, make excuses for the low turn out, while ignoring that there are 330 million + people in this country....but all the white supremacists are out there...

Even the counter protest crowds were small, especially the ancharists known as antifa.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:54 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,137,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamms View Post
OK, so 2,000 militia groups were formed and only 20 white supremacists turn up in DC. The only people hiding themselves were Antifa a group that doesn’t want photos taken of them...for some reason. Slamming Antifa; you had to turn it into allcounter-protests of course. I didn’t mention the separate BLM counter-protest or the other group/s there. I specifically targeted Antifa but your reality needed to make it “counter protestors” and then insinuate, of course, that I’m a racist. So cliche.

Sorry, but keep reading your “white supremacists are sweeping the country” headlines, 20 people turn out for the DC rally, make excuses for the low turn out, while ignoring that there are 330 million + people in this country....but all the white supremacists are out there...

Even the counter protest crowds were small, especially the ancharists known as antifa.
Critisize an anti-fascism group while declaring "this whole thing, especially today, is much ado about nothing." OK, were good to go, it proves the number of white nationalists is minute. What a relief, thanks Kamms, your bike ride and report will let American minorities sleep easy from now on.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Critisize an anti-fascism group while declaring "this whole thing, especially today, is much ado about nothing." OK, were good to go, it proves the number of white nationalists is minute. What a relief, thanks Kamms, your bike ride and report will let American minorities sleep easy from now on.
You’re welcome.

Turns out that your beloved Antifa turned on the press this past weekend since there were no KKK members to attack. Don’t care much for any violent intolerant group whether racist or disguised as Anti-fascists.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
You’re welcome.

Turns out that your beloved Antifa turned on the press this past weekend since there were no KKK members to attack. Love their no photos as they’re otherwise completely covered-up yet still destroy personal property Don’t care much for any violent or intolerant group whether racist or white suburban kids disguised as Anti-fascists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC