U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM

1,343 posts, read 3,726,037 times

Advertisements

Just curious, what unit were you with in Bolling AFB? I'm a Marine reservist who drills out of there now.(Now called JBAB)
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:34 AM

76 posts, read 46,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdwg11 View Post
My wife just accepted a job in the DC area and we will be moving within the next 45 days, I was a Marine stationed at Bolling AFB about 12 years ago. I was single so I didn't care where I lived. Now married with two kids and two dogs we have to look for a place considering schools, safety, size, etc.

We're planning on renting first and hopefully within a year buy a house but where are some areas we could look into as far as renting a house or even an apartment, our budget would be about $2200 but we can go up to about $2800 if necessary. I think we would be willing to sacrifice commute if we can find something within that price range. I only remember Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, Alexandria, Fairfax, but not sure if those areas would be ok.

Thank you for any help.
from oceanside??? you all be so cold you know this right?
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or