Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 10:43 AM

20 posts, read 94,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC4Life View Post
Bajan,

If you ever came through my hood, you'd run back to your momma like a lil' girl. DC streets ain't nuthing to mess with, young. The sooner you understand that the better.
Are you some sort of e-thug? Really wish people would GROW UP and act like sensible people, not like trash.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:53 AM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,716,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMailbox View Post
Are you some sort of e-thug? Really wish people would GROW UP and act like sensible people, not like trash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48-gKV5eds

Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,154 times
Quote:
Bajan,

If you ever came through my hood, you'd run back to your momma like a lil' girl. DC streets ain't nuthing to mess with, young. The sooner you understand that the better.
Who cares about your stupid hood? Get a life.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:30 AM

10 posts, read 31,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMailbox View Post
I ain't saying Im a thug. What I am saying though is that Bajan don't understand the struggle it is to live in DC. These streets is real, probably the realest in America. It's a war out here. He thinking it's all sweet and fun and games and whatnot but that is far from the reality out here. But if he came out here, hed see whats really good. Its easy to sit in your half million dollar house and talk about whats going on in the streets when you aint never been in the streets and even scared to go in the streets.

And Bajan, did u really say u wuz from Germantown? that's not even the worse part of Philly..lol

This is what the Drama City is all about, for y'all who don't know

YouTube - THUG LIFE IN D.C. DOCUMENTARY

Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 AM

32,104 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
I ain't saying Im a thug. What I am saying though is that Bajan don't understand the struggle it is to live in DC. These streets is real, probably the realest in America. It's a war out here. He thinking it's all sweet and fun and games and whatnot but that is far from the reality out here. But if he came out here, hed see whats really good. Its easy to sit in your half million dollar house and talk about whats going on in the streets when you aint never been in the streets and even scared to go in the streets.

And Bajan, did u really say u wuz from Germantown? that's not even the worse part of Philly..lol

This is what the Drama City is all about, for y'all who don't know

YouTube - THUG LIFE IN D.C. DOCUMENTARY
Good Lord, man! This is clearly very important to you guys. Okay, I'll just go ahead and concede the point.

DC IS THE BIGGEST, BADDEST, TOUGHEST, MEANEST PLACE EVER. I WOULD NEVER THINK TO STEP FOOT IN DC4LIFE'S NEIGHBORHOOD, BUT IN THE EVENT THAT I ACCIDENTALLY FiND MY WAY THERE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP SOME DEPENDS NEARBY BECAUSE I AM CERTAIN TO SOIL MYSELF ONCE I EXPERIENCE THE REALNESS OF THE STREETS. DC MAKES PHILLY LOOK LIKE DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH.

I do take issue with one thing you said, however. I am in the streets all the time. As a matter of fact, I was literally in U Street last night inebriated, and will likely be in the same condition on M Street, 7th Street, or 18th Street this weekend. I know all about these streets!

Old 05-28-2010, 12:11 PM

10 posts, read 31,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Good Lord, man! This is clearly very important to you guys. Okay, I'll just go ahead and concede the point.

DC IS THE BIGGEST, BADDEST, TOUGHEST, MEANEST PLACE EVER. I WOULD NEVER THINK TO STEP FOOT IN DC4LIFE'S NEIGHBORHOOD, BUT IN THE EVENT THAT I ACCIDENTALLY FiND MY WAY THERE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP SOME DEPENDS NEARBY BECAUSE I AM CERTAIN TO SOIL MYSELF ONCE I EXPERIENCE THE REALNESS OF THE STREETS. DC MAKES PHILLY LOOK LIKE DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH.

I do take issue with one thing you said, however. I am in the streets all the time. As a matter of fact, I was literally in U Street last night inebriated, and will likely be in the same condition on M Street, 7th Street, or 18th Street this weekend. I know all about these streets!
I got ya, u a real funny dude huh? What, u think u Will Smith or somebody? Will Smith is a Philly dude, right? Well his funny a-- would get smoked down here too. IT'S NOT A GAME. Keep thinkin it is.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:22 PM

Internet Thuggin... wow...

Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,220 times
Quote:
I got ya, u a real funny dude huh? What, u think u Will Smith or somebody? Will Smith is a Philly dude, right? Well his funny a-- would get smoked down here too. IT'S NOT A GAME. Keep thinkin it is.
DC, you need to chill!! I mean really!! I'm born and raised in DC. I love my city. DC IS NOT THE MEANEST AND BADDEST. Don't believe the hype, dude. Yeah, we have some problems here. We have some great things going on here as well.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 PM

32,104 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
Hmm. That would not be good. If you guys smoked Will Smith, who would replace him in Men in Black 3? Denzel Washington? No, too serious. He can't play any role where he's not Supreme Alpha Male. Chris Rock? I don't think he would work either. Ooh, I know, I know. Chris Tucker...maybe even Jackie Chan? Maybe I don't know. What do you think?

Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM

YouTube - Will Hatcher's: Confessions of an Internet Thug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC