U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-20-2010, 02:30 PM

127 posts, read 181,920 times
Default If you had to compute to Quincy

Where would you live..? I'd like an acre of land and a newer house within the 300k range. Wenatchee seems a bit pricey and Moses Lake I'm not sure about. What's Ellensburg like?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 06:33 PM

21 posts, read 43,742 times
Ellensberg is the windiest place in the state I'm told, and I'd have to say I agree. I'd not want to live in Moses Lake, it's very *desert* feeling there, I haven't found anything in that town that "charms" me. I'd prefer Wenatche, the one thing I'd say negative about it is that for a small town it does seem to have traffic issues. Wenatche is very pretty, it's on the river with lots of activites that go with that. The mountains are nearby too, skiing isn't far away. And Seattle is just over the hill too. I might have moved to Wenatche had I not taken a gig in Spokane. That's my 2cents...

Old 07-21-2010, 04:08 PM

130 posts, read 169,539 times
Ephrata is near by. I'd look for houses between Ephrata and Quincy. If you haven't checked out www.nwrealestate.com it's a good place to start looking at houses.

Is there a reason you don't want to live in Quincy? What are you looking for in an area?

Old 07-22-2010, 02:12 PM

127 posts, read 181,920 times
I just noticed I said Compute I used to live in Omak but moved away a little over a year ago. I may have a chance to move back and was just curious. I like Wenatchee but don't know Quincy, Moses Lake area that well. Would need to be near good schools, hospital.. Don't care about the heat or the snow but would like an acre + of land with the house. Good houses nice area.. not too much to ask is it

Old 07-22-2010, 06:20 PM

130 posts, read 169,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAwannabe View Post
I just noticed I said Compute I used to live in Omak but moved away a little over a year ago. I may have a chance to move back and was just curious. I like Wenatchee but don't know Quincy, Moses Lake area that well. Would need to be near good schools, hospital.. Don't care about the heat or the snow but would like an acre + of land with the house. Good houses nice area.. not too much to ask is it
Try Ephrata, schools are good. The commute is easy. The hospital is iffy, but the air ambulance service is awesome.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:28 AM

13 posts, read 18,311 times
E-burg is far from Quincy. That'd be a long commute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington