Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2007, 10:53 AM

1 posts, read 4,773 times

Advertisements

We own a home in Lake Stevens and are trying to find out which FSBO are the best to use since we are selling our home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2007, 11:20 AM

5,595 posts, read 19,049,517 times
I don't know of a website that compares the different FSBO facilitating agencies but I know when I was trying to sell my house in King county awhile ago, I researched quite a few of them. I think there has to be at least of dozen of them in the greater Puget Sound area.

My advice would probably just go to each of their websites and compare their fees and services.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:12 PM

3 posts, read 14,866 times
I don't know if this is what you're looking for but we successfully sold our home FSBO -- and it helped that our listing had exposure on the MLS. Some people we knew also tried the same website we used and sold their home fairly quickly too (less than two weeks). It's worth a look at housepad.com

I also read somewhere online about advertising on the MLS for free but I have no personal experience with it and don't know how well it works. The site is called iggyshouse.com

Good luck!

Old 07-11-2007, 02:33 PM

292 posts, read 1,448,267 times
Our neighbor sold her house with mls4owners.com. It was priced right and sold quick.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:55 PM

1,049 posts, read 4,007,861 times
I sold my home just using craigslist, it's free, give it a shot

Tony

Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 AM

5 posts, read 10,678 times
You should really check out For Sale By Owner (FSBO) - Selling Homes, Home Buyers, Do It Yourself real estate. There are some great home selling plans and options for any budget. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:47 AM

392 posts, read 1,557,216 times
MLS4Owners is the largest of the ones to get you on the MLS in our area...not sure about Lake Stevens. Craigs List is a good option as well. They don't get you on the MLS which can hurt a bit, but since it's free I'd start there. Check and see if Lake Stevens has a page on backpage.com or use the Seattle backpage.com. Another site similar to Craigslist.
You may also want to see if there's a local real estate agent you like, ask if they'll put it on their website and help you with marketing materials. They get buyer leads, you get additional exposure from someone who will have a steady stream of buyers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington