Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 03:11 PM

17,199 posts, read 12,078,194 times

Advertisements

Well, one in the city presumably. Last time I registered for library access it required a utility bill proving residence in the county.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:42 PM

23 posts, read 49,289 times
Perv.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:01 PM

21 posts, read 28,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD BYE SF BAY View Post
Perv.

You are? I'm sorry to hear that.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:21 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,083,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mow966 View Post
why do so many people that respond to questions on here are always trying to start an argument. You know nothing about me. Me paying her is not your concern. I've noticed that every time I post something about me that is creative people attack me. I guess most people have unreasonable hatred towards creatives. I couldn't care less about or negative attitudes.
I said nothing about having dirty clothes. which I don't have. I also take a shower everyday. try reading my post before you put words in my mouth and comment. quit trying to gain attention from the other readers with your uniformed and uneducated comments.
You were not attacked and it is a valid question in response to *Your* original post stating you are homeless. Logically to many someone who is homeless does not have funds to pay someone else.

Anyway, bless you.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:20 AM

102,114 posts, read 107,301,106 times
FB has this feature, doesn't it? that allows you to find someone by uploading a photo of them. You could try to snap her pic from a distance.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:45 PM

Good idea. I didn't know facebook had that kind of feature. It might be months and months before I see her again though and the chances of me getting her picture are even more remote. after this much trouble I think I will tell my brother to let me out of the car so I can talk to her. I don't drive myself.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:02 PM

1 posts, read 705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mow966 View Post
Yeah lots of homeless people have facebook accounts. I'm homeless most of the time and have one. And as it says in my post she may not be homeless.
Hello all, I'm new. And to the OP how are you homeless AND a movie maker?. Also,why would you be on a bus to see her and know of her habits when you ride in your brothers van a lot?.?. None of your posts make sense in this thread. Sorry but I believe you are not a movie maker, or homeless nor could you pay anything, you can't even pay attention to your "story". I'm a single older woman in my fifties and you could actually be the type of man my worst nightmares are made of.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_LikeToMoveItMoveIt View Post
Hello all, I'm new. And to the OP how are you homeless AND a movie maker?. Also,why would you be on a bus to see her and know of her habits when you ride in your brothers van a lot?.?. None of your posts make sense in this thread. Sorry but I believe you are not a movie maker, or homeless nor could you pay anything, you can't even pay attention to your "story". I'm a single older woman in my fifties and you could actually be the type of man my worst nightmares are made of.

Another person putting words in my mouth and making up paranoid stuff. i didn't say "movie maker" I said I was a filmmaker which means documentaries are included. I am trying to make a documentary about young homeless people. Lots of people do that.
How hard is it to be homeless and have a camera? That is all you need to be filmmaker. There's a homeless filmmaker living in a van at the Bellingham walmart right now. He has his film making tools and computer all set up in his Econoline. People that are in the business know that if your a struggling filmmaker sacrifices have to be made to live your dreams.
I never said I was "on a bus". Where did you get that from? I said 'She rides the bus a lot'. I know this because I have seen her at bus stops.
You say I can't pay anything. So tell me when did you steal my pin number and look at my bank account balance? How do you know how much money i have in the bank or in my wallet?
This whole thing is a good example of how most people assume the worst about things and different people they know nothing about. They are judgemental and angry for no reason. And when they are proven wrong they make up nasty things about a person when they realize they are losing the argument.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:56 AM

5,151 posts, read 4,502,392 times
This has been an interesting thread...I just wanna know if you find her!

Old 07-28-2016, 02:26 AM

Sure if I find her I'll come back on here and report to you guys what happened. Like I said I talked to her a long time ago before I had ideas about film making in my head. I was doing some writing in my note pad and she had been pan handing on the corner and she asked me what I was writing about and she even wanted to read it. She was cool. We had a conversation about all the other pan handlers in that area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington