Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 01:51 AM

12 posts, read 54,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellinlovewa View Post
these blogs are funny...i think i would fit in, in the town of FORKS!!! i wear flannels and jeans everyday of my life...seriously!!! and as for the gore-tex socks yea i have those too. i love the rain and for those who really live in washington i am jelious, rain makes me happy!!! i have been trying to convince my mom for 4 months to move some where in washington. i am in school for marine biology and being around marine life especially whales) would give FORKS 5 stars in my book... im a new mom and im trying to get out of the place where i was born and raised and raise my daughter some where very different than connecticut and what i know and used to... for the person that said "outsiders" i understand that maybe you dont want people coming into your probably very small hometown but there are some people (me) that dont wanna come there for the same reasons as little teenage girls, is it hard to believe that people want to move there to get a change of life( thats one of the reason i want to move to FORKS)...thanks to the really nice people of Forks, Wa that are welcoming famillies into the town and you will be seeing me and my family very soon in FORKS, hope we can be friends!!!!

Wow. Just...wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 02:06 AM

53 posts, read 179,160 times
I have seen many threads about Forks. I had looked into it years ago, in the Pre-Twilight days. Didn't seem all that popular. Are people really moving their lives and families based on fictional characters?

Old 06-24-2010, 02:11 AM

10 posts, read 62,366 times
Yes.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:57 AM

52 posts, read 200,135 times
Forks is a nice place, with pretty laid back people. If you have a job waiting for you, are retiring, or plan to open a business it might be worth a shot.

You'll also be in rock throwing distance of some of the best fishing on Earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington