Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 07:07 PM

6,909 posts, read 7,634,332 times

Advertisements

South Africa is nice too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 07:33 PM

60 posts, read 115,004 times
South Africa is Excellent.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:41 PM
BMI

7,455 posts, read 7,217,810 times
Argentina gets my vote.

In Europe it would be either France or Italy.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:54 AM

115 posts, read 159,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I had thought about France and Spain, but they seem to lack the combination of hot summers with high rainfall. Does anywhere in those two countries, have hot summers- maximum of high 20's C+, and high summer rainfall- 75 mm+ a month?
San Sebastián - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-14-2014, 10:16 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,143,262 times
Motherland India .

Has Everything. Heat, Monsoon, Snow, Sub zero F, 110+ F, Deserts, Rainforests, Plains, Plateaus, and lagoons.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:32 PM

1,184 posts, read 1,355,025 times
Well, talking about the "luckiest" climate is something very subjective. Maybe Uruguay is one of the most pleasant places of the world in terms of climate. All the country has summers that average between 21ºC and 25ºC, winters that average between 11ºC and 13ºC, and annual rainfall between 1000 mm and 1600 mm with no dry season. Sure, it might be boring for some city-data freaks, but in the real world I think it qualifies very well.

If we talk about variety of climates, it's subjective but no so much.
I'd say the countries with highest range of climates are:
1) United States
2) China
3) Argentina
4) India

Old 02-14-2014, 05:08 PM

14 posts, read 29,338 times
in wester europe i think is spain because has a tropical clime in canarias islands,the tipycal mediterranean such costa del sol,valencian coast etc.Oceanic in whole north(of galicia to basque country)semi arid in almeria, in pirinees of hight mountain and continental in central spain

Old 02-14-2014, 05:30 PM

2,412 posts, read 2,460,931 times
Probably USA has one of the greatest climate ranges.

For Example the East right now is covered in Snow, Northeren US it below freezing, here in Los Angeles its 90 Degrees, and you got Hawaii a Tropical paradise.

a little bit of everything and climates to make everyone happy.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:27 PM

2,412 posts, read 2,460,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy995 View Post
OH FOR ****S SAKE WE GET IT ALREADY, LA IS THE HOTTEST CLIMATE IN THE ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE

God just StFU already. Do you really have to pimp out LA's supposed heat in every goddamn post, you are so full of crap, we all know you just have your $5 Kmart thermometer in the sun and flogging it off as the official LA observations
Van Nuys Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com

If i wanted to say about LA heat ill just make a new thread centered around that, this post was intended to show the climate range of the US, and given the current situations occuring in the US I decided to include that to strengthen my point.

Ill post all I want about what I want, you whining about it wont stop me, or for that fact anybody from posting what they feel like expressing.

Where the heck did I say LA is the hottest place out west, and by the way you dont even know which locale im at in LA so why dont you think before posting rude comments.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:44 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,436,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.-Mex View Post
Van Nuys Weather Forecast and Conditions - weather.com

If i wanted to say about LA heat ill just make a new thread centered around that, this post was intended to show the climate range of the US, and given the current situations occuring in the US I decided to include that to strengthen my point.

Ill post all I want about what I want, you whining about it wont stop me, or for that fact anybody from posting what they feel like expressing.

Where the heck did I say LA is the hottest place out west, and by the way you dont even know which locale im at in LA so why dont you think before posting rude comments.
In fact you do consistently exaggerate LA's warmth through constant cherry picking, anecdotal evidence, and other forms of subterfuge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather