U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-26-2009, 01:19 AM
 
Location: Moved to town. Miss 'my' woods and critters.
25,463 posts, read 11,919,863 times
Reputation: 31632

Advertisements

47.2 F
Overcast

 
Old 03-26-2009, 02:59 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
7,624 posts, read 13,898,299 times
Reputation: 18660
At 3:56am this morning it is 62.4 degrees, 75 % humidity and a 40% chance of rain (storms) today per the weather site.

Us here in San Antonio read these stats on chance of rain a little different than the "normal" weather folks...we know a 40% chance of rain REALLY means a 60% chance it wont! LOL

Everyone have a GREAT Thursday!!!
 
Old 03-26-2009, 03:30 AM
 
Location: South Central Texas
113,986 posts, read 51,981,401 times
Reputation: 161310
Current conditions as of 3:53 am CDT Cloudy

Feels Like:63
Barometer:29.71 in and falling
Humidity:78%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:56
Wind:NNE 7 mph
Sunrise:7:30 am
Sunset:7:49 pm
 
Old 03-26-2009, 05:16 AM
 
Location: Wild Wonderful West Virginia
13,003 posts, read 935,693 times
Reputation: 2454
45F and heading toward 57F
 
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 AM
 
Location: Matthews, NC
14,693 posts, read 22,331,865 times
Reputation: 14270


Supposed to rain all weekend. It is kind of rainy now acutally.
 
Old 03-26-2009, 06:02 AM
 
Location: Connecticut
526 posts, read 1,118,731 times
Reputation: 946
35F
Feels Like
35F

Another cloudy day.
 
Old 03-26-2009, 06:08 AM
Gue
 
24,120 posts, read 8,682,122 times
Reputation: 60969
42F
Current: Overcast
Wind: S at 3 mph
Humidity: 86%
Thu

45F | 40F

Local weather says rain won't start till 2morrow.

Sushi for lunch with my son! Can't wait!


Warptman-thanx for the great pics! 18degrees is a heatwave~LOL!

Paka-you are funny~Everybody take care & have a great day!
 
Old 03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
 
Location: Eastern Maine
3,000 posts, read 2,270,361 times
Reputation: 25295
25F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: NE at 0 mph

eastern Maine
 
Old 03-26-2009, 06:47 AM
 
Location: Funky Town
15,926 posts, read 6,973,667 times
Reputation: 58540
Spring Branch, Tx.

59F
Current: Drizzle Think the drizzle is moisture from the humidity
Wind: SE at 0 mph
Humidity: 92%
Foggy as all get out.

Have a great day where ever you live!!!
 
Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 AM
 
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
11,232 posts, read 10,989,976 times
Reputation: 12162
34F (1C) wind chill 30F humidity 87% sunny! Hope sunshine stays, 45F isn't bad if the sun manages to stay out!

I still have a foot of snow on my deck (north side of the house), I want to spread it around to make it disappear!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 PM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top