Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2014, 08:41 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times

Advertisements

I could come and troll there in winter. "Ha ha, we're having the 10th consecutive ice day with 50 cm of snow on the ground! Enjoy your 6C windy crap, wankers! Go and and jerk off to the models that might say an overnight frost a week from Tuesday!"

Old 07-02-2014, 08:44 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I could come and troll there in winter. "Ha ha, we're having the 10th consecutive ice day with 50 cm of snow on the ground! Enjoy your 6C windy crap, wankers! Go and and jerk off to the models that might say an overnight frost a week from Tuesday!"
That would go down brilliantly on that forum

Old 07-02-2014, 09:04 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
LOL do it! I'd do it too, should have done it last winter where we got down to almost -30°C at 40°N, but that would have caused them to slit their wrists, so I refrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Wise up you prick.
You're the one that needs to wise up. Do you know what putting your foot in your mouth means?

Here's an example:

You commented on how London is scary and you could get beat up. How would you know, you've never been? I've been to Orlando 4 times in my life, you once, and I say you can't just get up and walk around to places in Orlando, especially in the suburbs. You say I'm full of crap, and this is your first time in Orlando, versus me being there 4 times.

In other words, you're the type of guy that would tell Londoners that they don't know anything about their own city

Old 07-02-2014, 09:06 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,654,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
My replies to these morons:

Crewecold: So, just over a month since the last frost was recorded is too long is it? Your attention span is that small? Got a short memory huh, huh? Where the F do you think yo' live boi? Baffin land? Pull yo' head out yo' azz kiddo, and good luck 'n 'all getting snow in crewe of all places.

Lassie23: Not as tedious as your trolling pointless remarks. If you'd rather have slippery ice, drizzle overcast and massive dressing up to do just to go otside without dying, have at it beech, but you'll have to get through the next mouth-drying, unrelentlessly scorching desert-like two months of british summer weather first! Good luck! I know 15°C must be so hot when going through the menopause, but just make sure you keep your head firmly planted in that freezer and you'll manage fine I'm sure

Captain Shitwave: What people? Sad little no life "cold luvvers" who can't just enjoy the moment, go outside in the room temperature "summer" conditions and actually make the most of weather that isn't going to kill them? LOLz

Karyo: Yeah, 'cause Manchester has some of the most muggy, intolerable heat and humidity in the northern hemisphere. 6 months of drizzle, overcast and 8°C is something you "can't wait" for? Well to each his own I guess. Good thing we don't all like the same things eh.
Let's have a link to that forum thread so we can see how you get on

Old 07-02-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
LOL do it! I'd do it too, should have done it last winter where we got down to almost -30°C at 40°N, but that would have caused them to slit their wrists, so I refrained

You're the one that needs to wise up. Do you know what putting your foot in your mouth means?

Here's an example:

You commented on how London is scary and you could get beat up. How would you know, you've never been? I've been to Orlando 4 times in my life, you once, and I say you can't just get up and walk around to places in Orlando, especially in the suburbs. You say I'm full of crap, and this is your first time in Orlando, versus me being there 4 times.

In other words, you're the type of guy that would tell Londoners that they don't know anything about their own city
According to him, London is not 'very British' and is more like mainland Europe.

He is clearly trolling and just throws about wild comments on a city he has never been to in order to try and wind people up!

If he is not a troll, then he most likely got beaten up for 'staring at someone who looked at him' as he would say..

pathetic little kid.. he needs to grow up.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:18 AM

768 posts, read 654,072 times
Even 35C is forecasted fo Tuesday.
Why we must tolerate such high temperatures in rather cool climate.
And many southern European or subtropical cities don't even reach 32C temperatures all year. This is ****.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesien View Post
Even 35C is forecasted fo Tuesday.
Why we must tolerate such high temperatures in rather cool climate.
And many southern European or subtropical cities don't even reach 32C temperatures all year. This is ****.
I will happily swap temperatures! Although we are forecast to hit 28/29C tomorrow.

So far this year our highest temperature is only 26.4C Luckily that will change tomorrow

Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 AM

768 posts, read 654,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
I will happily swap temperatures! Although we are forecast to hit 28/29C tomorrow.

Me too. 28C is nice enough for hot summer. 35C is merciless

Old 07-02-2014, 11:55 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
Conditions here now:

93.6 °F / 34.2 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 79 °F / 26 °C

I hate summer. What a useless waste of time and life.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:28 PM
nei nei started this thread nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times
copying and pasting a thunderstorm warning into a command line results in errors. such as:

$ HAIL UP TO THE SIZE OF PEAS AND WIND GUSTS UP TO 40 MPH CAN BE
-bash: HAIL: command not found
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather