Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2015, 01:11 PM

1,011 posts, read 713,337 times

Advertisements

That's a pretty immature question, isn't it tommy. No because they have grown up and have mature things to talk about.

Society's getting too liberal and talk too cheap. Things like sex loose their intimacy when it's a f*ck fest free for all and everybody talks about nothing but it. It's far better when it's just between you and one other person and private the way it should be. You have sex with someone you are deeply in love with, as it has meaning and becomes something special unlike a banal animal function no more esoteric than taking a sh.it.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:18 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,242,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoFlan View Post
That's a pretty immature question, isn't it tommy. No because they have grown up and have mature things to talk about.

Society's getting too liberal and talk too cheap. Things like sex loose their intimacy when it's a f*ck fest free for all and everybody talks about nothing but it. It's far better when it's just between you and one other person and private the way it should be. You have sex with someone you are deeply in love with, as it has meaning and becomes something special unlike a banal animal function no more esoteric than taking a sh.it.
| find it all very unkempt and ill-mannered. I would never discuss an issue like that as it is personal to me and I don't CARE.

To me young men going around bars looking to have sex are filthy, its unethical to go round doing that and having one night stands as you have not settled down and are using the person. I also must say that its very slutty, its alright for them to do it but if it was a woman we'd never hear the end of it.

Of course everytime I say this I get laughed at, I expect to get laughed at by immature fools. I always stick to my morals and will not bow down to peer pressure for anyone. A strong person does not change for anyone.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
You and owen need some sunshine, all these clouds are making you two cranky!
Nonsense, people with conservative views who just so happen to have a different mind than your own are ridiculed far too much in today's little society of little minded liberals, so run along now and find something better to do and let me free to express views as the forum allows. Don't like it, put me on your ignore list. If you bate people you just prove you have the maturity of a 2 month dribbler.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:24 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,522,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickandtiredofthis View Post
Why is that people who have a non-liberal view are always attacked? Why can't they just get over it and accept my view? Bugger off.

oh and please don't even go down the route of saying that I am angry about having no sex because I simply don't care.
Well, that's exactly the point I was about to make. You two are the one who attacked us in the first place. Therein lies your immaturity.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoFlan View Post
Totally agree.

You never hear mature grown men talk about their sex life on public fora (unless it's a help forum for medical problems).
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
Well, that's exactly the point I was about to make. You two are the one who attacked us in the first place. Therein lies your immaturity.
My quote above.

1. No attacks on anybody.
2. Statement that I agreed sex life should be private.
3. False accusation from you about attacking people (where?)
4. Your attempts to bate, wind up and accuse people ("you must be fun at parties")
5. You accusing me of being immature, for maturely stating a view without a single attack in evidence.

You lose. You're dead wrong on all counts, and should really shut up now. If you don't agree with my views just say "I agree to disagree". How hard is it? I agreed with owen and stated some reasons why I prefer a private sex life. Your accusations are baseless and cowardly.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:32 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,522,014 times
Okay dude seriously don't spend your Saturday night on this if you feel that disgusted when reading me, I suggest you simply add me on your ignore list. End of discussion

Old 05-30-2015, 01:34 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,798,890 times
I'm 28, and very happily married these days...

But back when I was 20? Well, I'd be joining dhdh and irlinit in some mischievous activities I'm sure.
There's absolutely nothing wrong discussing sex openly. It's a completely natural thing for us to do as men. I haven't seen anything crude posted, so there shouldn't be an issue. Differing opinions, I'm right you're wrong etc.

I respect the above views of Owen and Meteoman of course, but they are different to my own, and I'm sure others.

It's all good natured forum fun though

Old 05-30-2015, 01:36 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,242,552 times
Well obviously your views are different because your not a Christian. Duh.

You English people can't seem to comprehend that not everyone in this world is a god hating liberal.

I have already outlined my views on this issue before, I don't see this issue as relevant and I think that anyone who takes part in such behaviour is disgusting, I don't care if they have a partner and have sex with them but I do have issues with the idea of people going round having sex with randomers in a bar. I also think that woman should be treated equal to men and find this issue to be double standard as it is unacceptable for a woman do this.

Its filthy and nasty.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:40 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,261,948 times
snj90 would agree with you two.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:40 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,798,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickandtiredofthis View Post
Well obviously your views are different because your not a Christian. Duh.

You English people can't seem to comprehend that not everyone in this world is a god hating liberal.
You never seem know how to help diffuse a situation do you? Just sit back a second, or minute, 10, 15 etc, and just let your brain catch up with your fingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather