Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2015, 04:47 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,447,987 times

Advertisements

Yea, except for maybe at parties I don't get why people would choose Coors or Budweiser or similar. Plenty of better ones out there.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:47 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,447,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I wonder if Americans' overall opinions about Russia have shifted a bit more in a positive direction lately. Putin seems to be the only one who's serious about ISIS. And he damn well should be after those rats blew up that airplane and killed over 200 Russians, plus four Ukrainians and a Belarusian. I hope Russia wipes them out.
Maybe after the airplane being blown up, but before that he was talking about ISIS but actually attacking other rebel groups; it was dishonest. I don't have positive views of Russia, though not really strongly negative as many politicians do. I haven't seen evidence that they are serious, maybe that's changed and I missed it. If it's recent, I doubt opinions on Russia has changed; Russia hasn't been in the headlines that much relative to other stories.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:49 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,275,292 times
****, I'm always tired as hell on Friday nights for some reason.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:50 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,517,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Yea, except for maybe at parties I don't get why people would choose Coors or Budweiser or similar. Plenty of better ones out there.
Yeah, even the Genesee Cream Ale I got is better than those sorry beers - and that was only $13.99 for a 30-pack. Gonna start working on the 2nd half of that tomorrow when the football games come on.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:08 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,212,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambium View Post
Cool site and quiz..

"Answer the following questions to see which 2016
U.S Presidential candidate you side with."

2016 Presidential Election Quiz
Here's my top 5:

Bernie Sanders 74%
Hillary Clinton 68%
Rand Paul 68%
Chris Christie 65%
Jeb Bush 64%

I plan on supporting John Kasich in the primary. I don't trust Hillary, Christie has turned out to be a disaster of a governor, and Jeb Bush? No ****ing way.

I'm more of an isolationist on foreign policy, though my hawkish views on ISIS probably threw my usual stances out of whack.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:12 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,448,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Cost? Coors is good enough for me. Had Sam Adams once and it was definitely better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
****, I'm always tired as hell on Friday nights for some reason.
I'm always tired as hell at this time, but then wide awake at midnight. So annoying.

Old 11-20-2015, 05:24 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
I'm more of an isolationist on foreign policy, though my hawkish views on ISIS probably threw my usual stances out of whack.
Don't worry, many have that view. Finland is usually quite isolationist in foreign wars, but now politicians are grumbling that our laws prevents us from intervening militarily abroad, and has rushed forward a change in legislation which has been prepared earlier. Even leftist politicians say that military intervention is absolutely necessary.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:42 PM

881 posts, read 646,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
It is because we are located right on the f***king tail of the atlantic. Any mild weather we get from November-February usually means endless **** cloud will accompany the mild temperatures

40C seems perfect right now, our weather is now turning from cloudy and mild to cloudy and cold. F*** winter
You would've loved the last few days here. River water temps were up to 25C aswell so good for a dip.

An extremely **** period coming up with ****ing polar bull**** and ****ung homo punce southerlies until the end of the month. Will be ****ing subarctic **** in Melbourne and coastal southern Australia and as a matter of fact, current forecast temps are much too high across SE Aust . Will be well below average here aswell. Example of some of the filthy subarctic wintry BULL****: Portland Forecast

FECAL

10-day BoM ACCESS model weather forecast of isobars and rain

**** **** **** :ma d:

Old 11-20-2015, 07:57 PM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times
Can somebody explain why is that only on very hot days the cool blaring winds come and lower the temps from 40C to 20C? How does this work? Do the winds "pick" on extremely hot days? I mean, rarely do cool breezes come on 25-30C days.

This has always puzzled me.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:33 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
You would've loved the last few days here. River water temps were up to 25C aswell so good for a dip.

An extremely **** period coming up with ****ing polar bull**** and ****ung homo punce southerlies until the end of the month. Will be ****ing subarctic **** in Melbourne and coastal southern Australia and as a matter of fact, current forecast temps are much too high across SE Aust . Will be well below average here aswell. Example of some of the filthy subarctic wintry BULL****: Portland Forecast

FECAL

10-day BoM ACCESS model weather forecast of isobars and rain

**** **** **** :ma d:

That's weird, I thought the upper Murray River was far north enough to be insulated from the cold southerlies, but I checked Renmark's forecast and it's just slightly cooler than SoCal, and we're heading into winter, not summer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather