Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 08:41 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,408,192 times

Advertisements

Hell Owen was complaining about his freeking 9am classes and saying teachers were selfish for scheduling them then because he can't get up in time for them. How old is he again? The teacher should move the entire class for him to a later time????

Old 12-01-2015, 08:44 AM

881 posts, read 646,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post

Lol that is typical, seems like you have the same problem with storms that we have with Spanish plumes in summer that shoot up to Belgium/Netherlands giving them 35C+ whilst we get average temperatures

owenc is too busy self felating over pictures of that 300m high mountain behind his house that has a dusting of snow at the top

Well, no, I don't live in Melbourne anymore. Seen 3 awesome lightning displays so far in my time here An added bonus is that there is no chance of that stupid ****ing coastal stratocrapulus bull**** moving in and hiding the lightning like in Melbourne.

Owenc's mountain is 300m high now? Damn, He must've been busy shovelling his chihuahua's turds...

Old 12-01-2015, 08:45 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,653,022 times
Quote:
Hell Owen was complaining about his freeking 9am classes and saying teachers were selfish for scheduling them then because he can't get up in time for them. How old is he again? The teacher should move the entire class for him to a later time????

Oh that's nothing lol, I think once he was complaining in the Travel forum about how Florida was five timezones away from Northern Ireland when it would suit him so much better if it was only three I'll try and find it...

Aww, half the posts ended up being deleted

Arriving in Europe dead tired at 7AM their time, what to do?

Old 12-01-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
Well, no, I don't live in Melbourne anymore. Seen 3 awesome lightning displays so far in my time here An added bonus is that there is no chance of that stupid ****ing coastal stratocrapulus bull**** moving in and hiding the lightning like in Melbourne.

Owenc's mountain is 300m high now? Damn, He must've been busy shovelling his chihuahua's turds...
Yeah I know, it must be a f***ing miracle being able to laugh at Melbourne's forecasts now

Renmark looks awesome, you have been having 30C days for a while now and the forecasts are so sunny, something this crappy climate fails at miserably

It's only 300m high because of the made up 295m thick ice sheet that apparently covers it

Old 12-01-2015, 08:49 AM

5,983 posts, read 4,277,039 times
Melbourne isn't a bad climate. Renmark's summers look a lot worse.

Old 12-01-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben86 View Post
Oh that's nothing lol, I think once he was complaining in the Travel forum about how Florida was five timezones away from Northern Ireland when it would suit him so much better if it was only three I'll try and find it...
Lol I think I saw that one!

But of course I think everyone on this forum remembers the endless posts he made about having insomnia, jetlag and other things over three weeks after his trip to Florida.. I'd love to see his jetlag after a trip to Australia

Old 12-01-2015, 08:50 AM

My mobile phone provider has started a promotion this month with the same plan on offer for $40 for which I am currently paying $70 for.

Going to see if I can change over. I am on a month-to-month contract atm and this new plan is 12 months contract, but ****, a $30 saving per month, it's worth it.

Old 12-01-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Lol I think I saw that one!

But of course I think everyone on this forum remembers the endless posts he made about having insomnia, jetlag and other things over three weeks after his trip to Florida.. I'd love to see his jetlag after a trip to Australia
I remember his endless posts about his insomnia, jetlag and other PMS issues for weeks after travelling to England with its half hour difference of solar noon. What a little sooky monogoloid.

I don't think he'll ever travel to Australia, he's made his prejudice against the place very clear...

Old 12-01-2015, 09:01 AM

1,916 posts, read 1,459,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
I remember his endless posts about his insomnia, jetlag and other PMS issues for weeks after travelling to England with its half hour difference of solar noon. What a little sooky monogoloid.

I don't think he'll ever travel to Australia, he's made his prejudice against the place very clear...
Me neither because I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford to go there.

Old 12-01-2015, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Yeah I know, it must be a f***ing miracle being able to laugh at Melbourne's forecasts now
I absolutely ****ing love it! I look at their forecasts before checking mine, and if they are in the 30's I can expect some truly awesome awesomness. Even more entertaining are looking at the observations, it's astounding how much hotter it is here at times. I used to rage at Adelaide all the time for being so much hotter, now Adelaide is my bitch!

Quote:
Renmark looks awesome, you have been having 30C days for a while now and the forecasts are so sunny, something this crappy climate fails at miserably
I am still trying to comprehend all the sunshine. Seriously almost every day is sunny, none of that ugly cold front stratocrapulous junk. Even if it does happen, it is brief. Today being an example, the polar arctic front raged in with very strong southerlies, but the cloud only lasted a couple hours before clearing off.

Quote:
It's only 300m high because of the made up 295m thick ice sheet that apparently covers it
lol !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather