Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2016, 02:17 PM

5,271 posts, read 4,662,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean York View Post
It won't be you! Your posts will likely have been between other posts that may have been argumentative/trolling/insulting etc, and that block of posts will have been deleted. I'm sure your posts were none of the above, but were simply caught up in some silliness from other posters!
I hope so! That's a relief! Even though I don't remember seeing any bad comments that moment

Last edited by EverBlack; 04-25-2016 at 02:42 PM..

Old 04-25-2016, 02:22 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,805,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverBlack View Post
I hope so! That's a relief! Even though I don't remember seeing any bad comments that moment
I didn't type "Ugh" so I have no idea why that is there? Maybe my phone is being silly?

Anyway, it could've just been a petty argument that's clogging up the thread. Not necessarily anything bad.

Old 04-25-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean York View Post
I didn't type "Ugh" so I have no idea why that is there? Maybe my phone is being silly?

Anyway, it could've just been a petty argument that's clogging up the thread. Not necessarily anything bad.
Yeah, I hope so. At first I thought they deleted my messages because I was underestimating Alex' cold weather tolerance, and that would have been offensive, but if it's just because it's been in between other offensive messages, then it's fine. At least it's not me

Old 04-25-2016, 03:54 PM

2,975 posts, read 2,805,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urania93 View Post
Happy liberation day!

Neither in here today is a good day for a trip. We are having quite strong wind and cool temperatures (max wind speed since yesterday 85 Km/h, temperature at 1PM 12°C).

In Italian the city is called Milano, while the football team is called Milan. Probably the most of videos about the city on youtube are in Italian and use these names respectively for the city and the football team.
Good liberation day to you as well even though it'll be gone 8 minutes from now. The trip was something to forget, the weather was only cloudy at the start but around 4 P.M. all hell broke loose with strong winds and heavy rain making it impossible to be out and about. It was enough to eat at a decent place, have a stroll, photograph the main sights, take a souvenir and run to the car while already soaked.

Old 04-25-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Good liberation day to you as well even though it'll be gone 8 minutes from now. The trip was something to forget, the weather was only cloudy at the start but around 4 P.M. all hell broke loose with strong winds and heavy rain making it impossible to be out and about. It was enough to eat at a decent place, have a stroll, photograph the main sights, take a souvenir and run to the car while already soaked.
It sounded fun it's almost midnight in Central Europe

Old 04-25-2016, 04:00 PM

Even though I don't live in the same time zone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM

Nooo... "his forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.". It's 23:59 in Central Europe right now epic moment ruined... I'll try again in a hour, then

Old 04-25-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
It sounded fun it's almost midnight in Central Europe
Something in between rage and fun

Still better than staying home and watching the same old Liberation Day parades in television. I returned home at about 8 P.M. after two hours of travel, the place isn't really in my backyard.

Quote:
Even though I don't live in the same time zone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM

Nooo... "his forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.". It's 23:59 in Central Europe right now epic moment ruined... I'll try again in a hour, then
Ahahah

I have seen that at two minutes past midnight Epic music though

Old 04-25-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Something in between rage and fun

Still better than staying home and watching the same old Liberation Day parades in television. I returned home at about 8 P.M. after two hours of travel, the place isn't really in my backyard.

Ahahah

I have seen that at two minutes past midnight Epic music though
Are 2 hours of travel a lot for Italians?

Old 04-25-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Are 2 hours of travel a lot for Italians?
The longest daytrip i have taken is 3 hours so that's really quite a bit for our standards. It's unusual to think of anywhere further than 200 kilometers as a daytrip unless using public transport (trains and early buses)

Old 04-25-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
The longest daytrip i have taken is 3 hours so that's really quite a bit for our standards. It's unusual to think of anywhere further than 200 kilometers as a daytrip unless using public transport (trains and early buses)
What do you think about this climate? La Crosse, Wisconsin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.