Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 11:04 AM

1,363 posts, read 791,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Yeah, look at Ireland voted for Gay Marriage.
So "Caitlyn" Jenner can marry Dunno What to Put Here in Castlederp?

Old 05-22-2017, 11:05 AM

3,147 posts, read 1,978,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
So "Caitlyn" Jenner can marry Dunno What to Put Here in Castlederp?
No!

Old 05-22-2017, 11:09 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Yeah, look at Ireland voted for Gay Marriage.
Spain was the 2nd country in the world to allow gay marriage (after Netherlands) and the 1st to allow gay adoption.

Actually is the most gay-friendly country. Take account that Spain is not secular by Constitution.

Spain is aconfessional. This means that the government economically supports the church but anyone has totally freedom on religion. Btw the majority of kids are still being baptized and they make the First Communion.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:19 AM

13,483 posts, read 9,024,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Spain was the 2nd country in the world to allow gay marriage (after Netherlands) and the 1st to allow gay adoption.

Actually is the most gay-friendly country. Take account that Spain is not secular by Constitution.

Spain is aconfessional. This means that the government economically supports the church but anyone has totally freedom on religion. Btw the majority of kids are still being baptized and they make the First Communion.

Depends on what source/polls you use, according to the https://rainbow-europe.org/ website, the most LGBTI friendly countries in Europe (based on laws & rights) are Malta, Belgium & the UK...
The 15 worst countries to be gay in Europe | The Independent

Old 05-22-2017, 11:20 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Depends on what source/polls you use, according to the https://rainbow-europe.org/ website, the most LGBTI friendly countries in Europe (based on laws & rights) are Malta, Belgium & the UK...
Yeah, there's far more to gay equality than just the marriage issue.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:21 AM

1,363 posts, read 791,180 times
Been watching some good lightning over the last couple hours. Had a lull and a new set of cells have developed, some bright flashes and loud booms out my window Mildura about to get a kickass show http://en.blitzortung.org/live_light...aps.php?map=20

Old 05-22-2017, 11:59 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
this is what I found just in the 1st page of Google, I did read that about Spain on many websites.

Spain is the world's most LGBT-friendly country | Dazed

Spain Is the Most Gay-Friendly Country In the World - Nerve

Five reasons why it's good to be gay in Spain - The Local

Spain: World's most GAY friendly country - goMadridPride

even the most shocking source, a totally left wing source supporting left wing populists and hating anything related to the government recognises this: Cómo España pasó de lobotomizar a los gays a ser el país más tolerante del mundo con la homosexualidad | elplural.com "how Spain went from brainwashing homosexuals to be the most gay tolerant country in the world" this is a 2016 source.

Razza, of course it's not just the marriage, it's all. Many sources claim this, It was also the 1st country in the world to allow the gay people to adopt children. It's many more things, btw. The society itself.
Even the elder people accept homosexuals, something which doesn't happen even in parts of Netherlands nowadays! I don't know how but in a single generation Spain went extremely tolerant.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:08 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,451,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
There's a place near here called the Mach Loop where the US Air Force and RAF regularly carry out drills, I'll have to go there and get some footage.
Yeah, that's a better view than any air show. Must be weird to look down at jets flying by.

Quote:
Those F35's are quite something! So is the woman standing on the mountain
I've seen one of those two things in person.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:09 PM

13,483 posts, read 9,024,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
this is what I found just in the 1st page of Google, I did read that about Spain on many websites.

Spain is the world's most LGBT-friendly country | Dazed

Spain Is the Most Gay-Friendly Country In the World - Nerve

Five reasons why it's good to be gay in Spain - The Local

Spain: World's most GAY friendly country - goMadridPride

even the most shocking source, a totally left wing source supporting left wing populists and hating anything related to the government recognises this: Cómo España pasó de lobotomizar a los gays a ser el país más tolerante del mundo con la homosexualidad | elplural.com "how Spain went from brainwashing homosexuals to be the most gay tolerant country in the world" this is a 2016 source.

Razza, of course it's not just the marriage, it's all. Many sources claim this, It was also the 1st country in the world to allow the gay people to adopt children. It's many more things, btw. The society itself.
Even the elder people accept homosexuals, something which doesn't happen even in parts of Netherlands nowadays! I don't know how but in a single generation Spain went extremely tolerant.
Well their information is outdated The link I posted is using the actual laws & rights of the LGBTI community in European countries, rather than personal polls if gay people feel their country is friendly...

Old 05-22-2017, 12:14 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
Yeah, that's a better view than any air show. Must be weird to look down at jets flying by.
Yeah, must be damn loud though, and I'm not sure how reliable it is. Apparently some days you can go up there and see nothing, while on others it seems like the entire airforce have turned up.

For some reason the American pilots don't seem to fly as low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
I've seen one of those two things in person.
I'm afraid to guess

I need to see some of those F-35's in person, haven't seen one yet. I also love the noise Typhoons make, they sound ghostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijs6csP5UbY

Last edited by Razza94; 05-22-2017 at 12:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather